stealth-wrx is offline New Member

How is my cycle. Also Tren A questions?

Here is my current cycle. I am a little over 3 weeks into it. This is my 3rd serious cycle. I spent quite a few bucks on this cycle and so far so good. I have a doctors appt. this coming wednesday to check out my blood and some other things. I'm also taking milk thistle with the rest of my daily vitamins.

I have a question on the tren though... Can I take 150 mg / EOD or should i stick to the 75mg/ed?

Thanks.

G-13 is offline Member
    From what i have heard, stay with ed injections with tren , i am about to run it and got this advice from Pinnacle, and this bro knows his shit when it comes to tren...he'll be in here to let you know

thats alot of gear bro..how much have you gained so far?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    stick with the tren at 75mg ed. You'll get less sides IMO. Nice cycle, looks pretty stiff. What's you stats bro?

Well, I am 5-7 and I started this cycle at 164. I got on the scales yesterday at 181. I am roughly 11-12% BF. I must say that the anadrol really increases strength. I am not that big of a guy, however my strength has gone threw the roof.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    at that height still 180 still is a decent size. 190 will be better though.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    at that height still 180 still is a decent size. 190 will be better though.
    I am truely shooting for 190 once im finished with this cycle. I have heard so many good things about the tren . Lets hope with a strict diet, hard work, and this cycle... I can get there.

G-13 is offline Member
    Oh shit i missed something, i think your supposed to run test longer than tren bro, you might want to look into that,just from what ive been told and read..

I was told that the test runs in your system for around 2-3 weeks after completion. Which is the time i run the tren after the test so I can have it all out of my system near the same week. Then the PCT is into full affect. I am going to see how this work.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth-wrx
    I was told that the test runs in your system for around 2-3 weeks after completion. Which is the time i run the tren after the test so I can have it all out of my system near the same week. Then the PCT is into full affect. I am going to see how this work.
    thats right...my bad..

Does anyone suggest doing 100mg/ed of tren instead?

Thread Information