Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

EAS AdvantEdge 6lb whey protein any good? w/prop

Ok, I'm going to do 100mgs prop ed on this whey. There, I got the roids in there. Sorry....this area just gets way more looks than the others....

I'm getting EAS AdvantEdge 6lb whey protein for $20 at Sam's Club. I've tried a lot of proteins and this is the only one that doesn't make me fart and smell like a cow. It's 22grams of whey protein per scoop. I usually have 2 scoops for 44grams. Not bad and it's a great deal at 6lbs.

Is this inferior protein and am I drinking crap? Does anybody else use this stuff around here?

The ingredients list: Protein Blend (whey protein concentrate, why protein isolate, L-Glutamine) along with the other basics, cocoa powder, natural and artifical flagors, lecithin, acesulfame potassium.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    I always thought EAS protein had to many sugars in it, but it does taste good and you do get the protein, it's good stuff if your not watching your weight, but others might say differntly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    I always thought EAS protein had to many sugars in it, but it does taste good and you do get the protein, it's good stuff if your not watching your weight, but others might say differntly.
    Yeah, that's a concern. I don't want to put on sloppy weight....but it says 3 grams impact carbs on the front but 22 grams/serving sugar on the back. What are they considering impact carbs when it says 22g sugar on the back?

bump....I wanna know if anybody thinks this whey is any good or should I dump it....

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Ok, I'm going to do 100mgs prop ed on this whey. There, I got the roids in there. Sorry....this area just gets way more looks than the others....

I'm getting EAS AdvantEdge 6lb whey protein for $20 at Sam's Club. I've tried a lot of proteins and this is the only one that doesn't make me fart and smell like a cow. It's 22grams of whey protein per scoop. I usually have 2 scoops for 44grams. Not bad and it's a great deal at 6lbs.

Is this inferior protein and am I drinking crap? Does anybody else use this stuff around here?

The ingredients list: Protein Blend (whey protein concentrate, why protein isolate, L-Glutamine) along with the other basics, cocoa powder, natural and artifical flagors, lecithin, acesulfame potassium.
    Sounds like your advertising

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    bump....I wanna know if anybody thinks this whey is any good or should I dump it....

It's a basic rule of thumb.You get what you pay for.No quality Whey on the market is cheap.You want quality,you must pay for it.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Sounds like your advertising
    For EAS? Hell no....I'm a white collar banking geek.... I wish I was involved in sports nutrition and get the same pay.... I wish I owned Sam's Club, Wall-Mart. That would be special....

I just think $20 for 6lbs of of whey is ultra cheap and I question the quality. If anything, I think the stuff is not very good so that's why I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It's a basic rule of thumb.You get what you pay for.No quality Whey on the market is cheap.You want quality,you must pay for it.

~Pinnacle~
    YEah, I think this stuff is going to put on some sloppy weight with 22g of sugar per scoop. My other performance whey is less than 5g I believe. I just want to know what do they mean by 3g impact carbs? You read the lable on back and you see 22g sugar....Confusing to me....

Thread Information