Thread: is this true

kylewoods is offline Banned

is this true

i heard about theese threads that u are not meant to inject more then 3ml at one time in the spot u jag? is this ture?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    i heard about theese threads that u are not meant to inject more then 3ml at one time in the spot u jag? is this ture?

i think that is meant as a general rule of thumb bro... there r probably people out there that can get away with more than 3ml at 1 site, but for the most part anything over 3ml's can cause problems like abcess' which u don't want to deal with...jmo

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ....3ml is plenty for one injection.....If you're hitting tris, bis, calves, forearms, or small muscle groups, start low and work up...even if you have to split up the injection...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

i inject 2ml of test and 2 ml of decca into my arse every sunday, have been for a few weeks now

i inject with 2 diff syringes i just inject the 2nd one about a inch away from the first injection, so should i stop doing this and put one in my arse and one in my leg? or will this be fine becuz im useing 2 diff syringes and it aint all being pushd in at the one time?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You have medical reference guides for what is suppose to be the maximum
    injection volumn for each site... For example a delt injection is not suppose
    to exceed 1 1/2ml's to 2 ml's maximum in one injection...

I usually will do 3ml's injections in my delts with no problems, and 2ml's or
    a little more in my tris, so it's really relative on the size of the muscle you're
    injecting... If you are larger, naturally you'll be able to do a little larger injection...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    i inject 2ml of test and 2 ml of decca into my arse every sunday, have been for a few weeks now
    You'd be better off splitting up the enanthate shots to e3d. Jus tmy .02.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    You'd be better off splitting up the enanthate shots to e3d. Jus tmy .02.
    whys dat

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    whys dat
    ..it will give you a more stable level of hormone in your blood...The frequency of injection is determined by the half-life of the ester.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information