Trenbolone Acetate !!!!!!!!

i wish to now from personal users that used or are using Trenbolone Acetate that if it casue acne problems like test e and sustinol?????? i wish aswell to list the side effects you got from it??? and i wish to now if i take 75mg daily on it own with a bulking diet willi grow and for how long will i take it ????? thx for the help

doghunter is offline Member
    yeah it can cause acne i didnt get into well into the cycle and u will more so harden up all over its no so much growth as power gains its great stuff acne is all i have ever gotten from it as far as side i know the list is longer for the sides but i have never gotten anything else and i have used tons of it over long periods of time

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt get much acne....but i have taken accutane....the main side i got was sweating all the time, especially at night..

i don't recommend tren a by itself...it is very harsh on your hpta, and will shut you down hard...you should throw some test in there....take the tren for at least 8 weeks

BIG RIG 47 is offline Junior Member
    Everyone gets differnt sides from it some get acne some dont. Shoot ed to lower risk of un wanted sides from the tren , also i would run it with a test base cause it can shut you down hard and iam telling you that from personal exsperance. Best of luck

Darkness is offline Member
    Weeks 1-8 Tren a 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-12 test e 600 EW
    Weeks 1-4 dbol 50mg ED

what do you think shall i run it with test propionate and i inject 75mg test p daily with 75 mg Trenbolone Acetate daily i dont mind injections i only mind acne!!!!! but do you think i will grow with this cycle for 8-10 weeks???????

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    test prop is a great choice to run along with tren ...but that's more of a cutter....you should see great results w a prop/tren cycle....yes run the prop at 75mg every day along w 75mg tren

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u could bump up the prop to 100mg ED ... just to be on the safe side ... keep ur test higher than the tren

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    for the fifth time this week, youre only 18, learn how to eat, you DO NOT need steroids to grow!!!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    for the fifth time this week, youre only 18, learn how to eat, you DO NOT need steroids to grow!!!
    you know they never listen. I give you credit for trying to save someone. I appreciate the care and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    you know they never listen. I give you credit for trying to save someone. I appreciate the care and advice.
    this guy just turned 18 and has already cycled 4 times!!! Obvious he doesnt know how to do that properly either and he thinks that he will not grow without steroids

this guy just turned 18 and has already cycled 4 times!!! Obvious he doesnt know how to do that properly either and he thinks that he will not grow without steroids
    WHAT??? 4 times at 18, of course he's not gonna grow, his growth plates must be capped from cycling!!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i wish to now from personal users that used or are using Trenbolone Acetate that if it casue acne problems like test e and sustinol?????? i wish aswell to list the side effects you got from it??? and i wish to now if i take 75mg daily on it own with a bulking diet willi grow and for how long will i take it ????? thx for the help
    If you're prone to acne, tren a will make you break out with large acne. My brother is prone to acne and he broke out with huge zits at only 50mg ED.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Precisely.

And it's "KNOW" not "NOW"........

Come on now, that's basic!! It's a pet peeve of mine when people ask about gear at a young age and can't even spell correctly!!

~SC~

i dont want to grow in height i only wnat to grow bigger in muscels if i grwo without steriods it much better for me!!!!!!! but i am afraid tha ti will trian and eat for nothing i will not improve!!

i dont want to grow in height i only wnat to grow bigger in muscels if i grwo without steriods it much better for me!!!!!!! but i am afraid tha ti will trian and eat for nothing i will not improve!!
    My point exactly.

This site DOES have spell check you know.

Use it!

~SC~

listen man i am maltese and english is not my language so if i do mistakes sry your the only one that complians for every singel mistake every body here those because i watch every singel thread and you always complain on the spelling mistakes!!!!! (swolecat )

alabama is offline Associate Member
    i was about to say he's either from another country or he's training for the special olympics

Well its pretty obvious that he's from Malta. I dont really care for people that can't spell worth a damn because this is a fitness forum and not a english... as long we can understand minimally what're they trying to say, then its all cool.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    if i grwo without steriods it much better for me!!!!!!! but i am afraid tha ti will trian and eat for nothing i will not improve!!
    this is propbably the most ignorant thing I've ever heard anyone say. So, you know that at your age using juice is bad for you, as you already stated. Yet, you're scared that if you don't juice and train and diet natty that you will be doing so for nothing...because you're under the impression that muscle growth without juice is not possible? That's the impression that I get. I'm gonna tell you abou me who decided to cycle when I was 18. Worst decision I ever made. Patience is a virtue, man, and in this game you need to have tons of it. Muscle growth dosen't come overnight, and I wish a lot of cats would understand that, especially the younger ones. Besides stunded growth, you could have easily fukked up your endocrine system using juice at 18. Especially if you've done 4 cycles by now, and you just turned 18. WTF? Are you 18? Do you know how to eat? Do you know what to eat? Do you know how to train? If you answered yes to any of the above questinons, specifically the first, then congrats bro, you don't need to run juice at your age. You just need to learn how to trin and diet properly to put on size. Okay...that aside, if you want to run tren . Please start out with 50mg ed, being that you're 18, I don't think you need 75mg ed. Plus, if you're paranoid of sides, it would be better to start off with a smaller dose to see how well you'll tolerate the sides. For me 50mg wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't reccomend it for and 18 year old. Hell, I wouldn't even run tren at 18 because of how harsh it is on your HPTA. Also, if you do run tren please run an anti prolactin supp, like B6 or bromo. You don't want your nipples lactating like your pregnant.

listen man i am maltese and english is not my language so if i do mistakes sry your the only one that complians for every singel mistake every body here those because i watch every singel thread and you always complain on the spelling mistakes!!!!! (swolecat )
    My point was that your ignorance about gear and respecting your body comes through in the way you communicate, whether or not English is your first language or not.

~SC~

I'd like to call your attention to this statement YET AGAIN in regards to your ignorance.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd like to call your attention to this statement YET AGAIN in regards to your ignorance.

~SC~
    I'll bump this up just incase he didnt see it

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

This site DOES have spell check you know.

~SC~
    Sorry..this is a little off topic.But how do you enable spell check?I looked in the user cp and don't see an option.

THX

~Pinnacle~

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Sorry..this is a little off topic.But how do you enable spell check?I looked in the user cp and don't see an option.

THX

~Pinnacle~
    Yeah, what he said

RoidGut is offline Member
    I'll bump this up just incase he didnt see it
    Think you and Swole are wasting your breath man. This guy will just do whatever he feels like doing regardless of what others say. You forget that 18 year olds know EVERYTHING!!!

Let him lose his balls and any chance of having kids. It will at least eliminate the chance this idiot will actually reporduce and have more idiots......I call it "POPULATION CONTROL".

Thread Information