Roid Rage is offline Member

My Buddy Is On M1t And Has A Question About Pct...

Ok first of all i told my buddy that he might as well do real juice if he is going to start popping M1T however he doesn't care so whatever each to their own... I told him about the toxcity of it etc etc and you can only give people enough information to make an educated decision and well this is his decision, and hes been doing it for a while so whatever.

Ok he's been on M1T for 4 weeks he says, and he USUALLY skips the pills on the weekends. He is a smaller guy (with a diet he wouldn't need any fuking supplements however like i said each to their own) and he is only taking 10mg a day during the week. He's been doing this for 4 weeks far, and he is curious if he is going to need to order PCT stuff (NOLVA and CLOMID) or if he should just stay on for another 3-4 weeks and then do a PCT.

My recommendations where to take the M1T for 4 weeks like he did... perform the PCT for 4 weeks, then you can go back on the M1T for the last 3-4 weeks (which is the last of his bottle, he wants to finish the bottle) and perform the PCT again for another 3-4 weeks.

I am sure most of you will agree with what i said above however i was just unable to give him a breakdown on what dosages of NOLVA and CLOMID he would need for his PCT... And I am also wondering if he is really going to need the NOLVA, i told him he should get the clomid for sure but i'm not to sure if he really needs to nolva at such a lose dosage of M1T plus he was skipping the weekends.

Either way can i can get PCT recommendations that i can pass on to him?

Thanks fellas...

Cheers,

RR
    Last edited by Roid Rage; 09-10-2005 at 02:16 PM.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i'm not 100% sure, but i think there's an edu. thread on this subject...i've never used it nor do i know much about it, but logically i would assume you could run a similar pct regimen to any aas cycle, since i do know that m1t will suppress your natural hpta

anymore info?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    run the whole bottle... then do a short PCT.. probably get away with some Trib instead of clomid but it wouldn't hurt i guess...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I did a M1T cycle 10-15mg day with 4derm and some Superdrol. I used a little Nolva during to keep the nipples normal and a 3 week PCT 100 for days, 50 for 11 days. I wouldn't really change anything about the cycle accept maybe trash the whole thing for some Test/DBol !

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    honestly people bash oral only cycles and I agree they aren't the way to go... but they do yield gains so why the hell not??

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    honestly people bash oral only cycles and I agree they aren't the way to go... but they do yield gains so why the hell not??

cause most people doing them dont have enough knowledge otherwise they wouldnt be doing them and they lose all the gains anyway.....

So in the end should i just tell him to finish the bottle and buy some tribulus or redkat or something oppose to clomid?

RR

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    cause most people doing them dont have enough knowledge otherwise they wouldnt be doing them and they lose all the gains anyway.....
    I wouldn't say all..but it is diffcult to keep a good portion

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say instead of trying to run M1t for 8 weeks double up the dosage to 20mg/day and just run it for the regular 4 weeks. Do pct, its not worth ****in urself up. Do clomid and nolva for sure, why take the risk. And you definitely dont lose all your gains if you are smart and eat right and do PCT.

-Bino

Darkness is offline Member
    8 weeks??? He's gonna hurt him self running M1T for that long, I've done it in the past and its good at 15-20mg ED and you need pct or you lose it all and some more!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I did a M1T cycle 10-15mg day with 4derm and some Superdrol. I used a little Nolva during to keep the nipples normal and a 3 week PCT 100 for days, 50 for 11 days. I wouldn't really change anything about the cycle accept maybe trash the whole thing for some Test/DBol!
    Ohhhh, that cycle's a killer on the liver, ouch!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Ohhhh, that cycle's a killer on the liver, ouch!
    Milk thistle, liv52 and sgot/got tests weekly. No significant deviations occured.

Thread Information