Thread: Androl gains?

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Androl gains?

Im using abombs to jumpstart my 13 week cycle of test c and deca . its been six days on a at 50 a day im going to bump it up after 2 weeks to 100. To Anyone that has used this compound when did you start seeing gains and was it a freakin bitch to eat? I have absolutely no appetite even though ive been bustin my ass at the gym really hard all week. Pumps when i worked back were fantastic though. Thanks guys and Ill keep in touch with my progress
    NDG

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Im using abombs to jumpstart my 13 week cycle of test c and deca . its been six days on a at 50 a day im going to bump it up after 2 weeks to 100. To Anyone that has used this compound when did you start seeing gains and was it a freakin bitch to eat? I have absolutely no appetite even though ive been bustin my ass at the gym really hard all week. Pumps when i worked back were fantastic though. Thanks guys and Ill keep in touch with my progress
    NDG
    I never have,never would and never will use 50 mg of anadrol .IMO it's a total waste to run that low a dose.That's probably why you haven't felt a thing from the anadrol.100 mgs is the lowest you should run!!!
    You listen to all these candy ass college kids on these boards who are afraid to take asprin,let alone anadrol.This is the results you'll get.These "kids" have never used anadrol and they come on these boards saying how toxic,harsh and basically bash drol.It's your fault if you listen to these wannabees.
    At 100 mgs,you would have had strength increases by now.
    I also know plenty of guys that have a loose of appetite as well.It's never happened to me,and I run 200 mgs all the time.

~Pinnacle~

I thought running 50 for the 1st 2 weeks and 100 for the last 2 weeks is fine

Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    I thought running 50 for the 1st 2 weeks and 100 for the last 2 weeks is fine
    My point is bro.You need to research drug profiles on your own.Read what they do and proper doseage for maximum effects.You come on boards like this and post a question like"How much anadrol should I run".You'll get tons of responses from wannabees who NEVER used the drug.They are just repeating(parroting) what they've read in other posts.Then you take the consensus and run that dose.Even though it's the improper dose.You come back on complaining you aren't getting results.I wonder why?
    Have you noticed all the tren /Fina posts lately?The big craze on this board is to run 50 mgs only.That's a Mickey Mouse dose.Some college wannabee body builder got lucky running 50 mgs,and now it has spread to urban legend amougst the wannabee parrot crowd.In the mean time,guys are coming on the board complaining they aren't getting great results at 50 mgs.And I ask WHY? Because they once again followed the advice of a college wannabee that came on this board,makes posts,and has no experience whatsoever accept a real harsh VAR cycle.LOL...LOL...College VAR cycles make me laugh.
    See the point I'm trying to make?

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I gotta agree with P. I also used 50mg of drol daily and I think it fukkin sucked. Personally, the pumps were decent, even strength gains were pretty good. However, when I run it again, I plan on doing it at 100mg off the bat, and reevaluating it from there. As for appetite loss, I did notice that. Perhaps some B12 would help with the appetite.

stealth-wrx is offline New Member
    I am going on my 4th week of anadrol 75 and I think its pretty good. I did 75mg/ed for the first 2 weeks and now im at 112.5 mg for the remaining time. I didnt notice anything until about day 5 and 6. I noticed huge gains during the middle of my 2nd week until now.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth-wrx
    I am going on my 4th week of anadrol 75 and I think its pretty good. I did 75mg/ed for the first 2 weeks and now im at 112.5 mg for the remaining time. I didnt notice anything until about day 5 and 6. I noticed huge gains during the middle of my 2nd week until now.
    BINGO!!!!In week 2 at 100+ mgs you started to see real gains!!! I suppose doing the proper dose had nothing to do with it??LOL...LOL...LOL..

~Pinnacle~

Thanks for the info, but i did spend alot of time researching cycles especially on this site. 50 mg's a day seemed like it was the proper dosage to start with being a first timer to a bombs and all

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I never have,never would and never will use 50 mg of anadrol .IMO it's a total waste to run that low a dose.That's probably why you haven't felt a thing from the anadrol.100 mgs is the lowest you should run!!!
    You listen to all these candy ass college kids on these boards who are afraid to take asprin,let alone anadrol.This is the results you'll get.These "kids" have never used anadrol and they come on these boards saying how toxic,harsh and basically bash drol.It's your fault if you listen to these wannabees.
    At 100 mgs,you would have had strength increases by now.
    I also know plenty of guys that have a loose of appetite as well.It's never happened to me,and I run 200 mgs all the time.

~Pinnacle~
    LIKE ME???

i do agree with pinnacle on the dosage being too low. I stated out with 50 mg ed and noticed nothing after a week of use. It was only last week when i upped it to 150 mg ed that I noticed a severe change. It will hit you like a truck when it kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    LIKE ME???
    No...Not like you at all!!!But I think you know what I mean.These girlymen college types come on here with VAR only,Winny Only cycles under their belt and bash Drol,Dbol ,Deca ,Fina ect.They have NO experience with these drugs and the fact is,they don't have the balls to do anything but VAR or Winny.But yet,they'll be the first ones to have opinions/advice,and a bad ones at that..

I'm done my rant....I think!!

~Pinnacle~

My workout partner at school is exactly as you described. He goes on and on about how good var is and how shitty stuff like dbol and test are.

Over the summer tho, he did a 3 month var only cycle...I must admit, he put on some very nice gains...but then again, he was using 100 mg ed for 3 months. Problem with var, I think, is that ppl cannot afford it and cannot run it at that high a dose to see those results.

But, he is the one who told me to not go over 50 mg of anadrol . Think he did not want me to get bigger and outgrow him. I then listened to your 200 mg ed experience and upped the dose shortly afterwards. Now he's like..."see, I told you that you didn't need to go over 50 mg"....I'm like ya...your were right buddy

You gotta love those that say they are your friends and are secretly trying to keep you down to raise themseves up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    No...Not like you at all!!!But I think you know what I mean.These girlymen college types come on here with VAR only,Winny Only cycles under their belt and bash Drol,Dbol,Deca ,Fina ect.They have NO experience with these drugs and the fact is,they don't have the balls to do anything but VAR or Winny.But yet,they'll be the first ones to have opinions/advice,and a bad ones at that..

I'm done my rant....I think!!

~Pinnacle~

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    i'm sorry this is o/t, but it needs to come out. i saw the picture of the guy in RoidGut's avatar a few years back, and never was able to find it again. when i first saw it, i was shocked and utterly disgusted. even now, it's still jacked to hell... my question is the obvious: is that guy real? is so, what's his name?

LOL....man you are like the 10th person to ask me.....

No he is not real...look closely down the center line...it is a mirror image.

think the head is that of Marcus Ruhl

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    i'm sorry this is o/t, but it needs to come out. i saw the picture of the guy in RoidGut's avatar a few years back, and never was able to find it again. when i first saw it, i was shocked and utterly disgusted. even now, it's still jacked to hell... my question is the obvious: is that guy real? is so, what's his name?

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    thank christ... i knew i've seen that big german head of his before...

Thread Information