Thread: Need Advicee

Shawn21 is offline New Member

Need Advicee

Hey guysss

Okay so im 22 years old, 5.10 and i weight 150 pounds.

Im about to start a cycle of Vinny and take Anavar at the same time..Is that a good combination..Basiclly im only looking to gain about 15 pounds and i wanna get leaner. My arms and chest are lean but ive always had trouble getting rid of my stomach. So will Vinny and Anavar get me the 10-15 pounds i want and will i get lean? Im new to this so any advice you guys could give i would appreciate
    thankss

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I don't juice bro, but take this for what it's worth. Work out naturally, 15 lbs should be easy to pack onto your frame, especially since you only weigh, what 150? You pack on 15 lbs naturally it will stay there. You pack on 15 lbs on juice, it probably won't. At 22 your natural hormones should be high anyways so just eat, train, rest and repeat.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I don't juice bro, but take this for what it's worth. Work out naturally, 15 lbs should be easy to pack onto your frame, especially since you only weigh, what 150? You pack on 15 lbs naturally it will stay there. You pack on 15 lbs on juice, it probably won't. At 22 your natural hormones should be high anyways so just eat, train, rest and repeat.
    Amen, you need to learn how to eat, at 150 you're not eaten much. Add a PBJ with a glass or 2 of milk before bed. That'll keep you from going catibolic while you're sleeping, then get up and eat a big breakfast, eat regular through out the day and eat a nice meal post w/o

JohnnyB

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    welcome

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You aint going to gain much at all, do some research and welcome aboard, dont jump into anything, build a natural base first.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    here's the best cycle for you to gain weight at your age and size..its food!!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

Diet is everything when it comes to steroids .

Thread Information