Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roid Rage

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    A guy i know did a shitload of steroids . One day he was drinking like crazy and he went out to kill his girlfriend and cut her up in four pieces...

....he´s now in jail.
    that's one of the worst things that could be blamed on steroids. i hope the media did not link steroids to this case.

jwet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    that's one of the worst things that could be blamed on steroids. i hope the media did not link steroids to this case.
    They sure did

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    media acts like steriodsare lsd or something. stupid. in no way does it controll me. it might give tendencies in certain areas more than others but it doesnt control me. and those impulse tendencies are literally milliseconds long. not long enough to actually snap yell scream pull a knife walk over and stab someone repeatedly and cut them up. thats not steriods thats physco. i would only ever get that mad for that long if somone harmed my wife. then.......... well the devil would have a new soul to torture.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    ive gotton a few rages but i just took a deep breathe to calm myself down

jwet is offline Junior Member
    Another guy did sustanon only, was out drinking with me and another friend of ours. First off he accused my friend of ****ing his woman so he kicked he´s ass. He went on to another bar, got in trouble with some dude so he kicked his ass too. Surely the guards came so he head-bashed one of them.

The coppas came som went to the station...the sum of that night was, two assualt charges, resisting arrest and violance to autority (?)...

....watta night....this dude is really hot tempered otherwise not on roids or/and alc so maybe that kinda people should think twice before doing roids and stay the **** away from the bootle.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Usually when im on a cycle, the "rage" is only an added edge of aggresion, but on rare occasions it can be much more intense than that. The only time i feel uncontrollable roid rage is when im really drunk and high. Strangely, Ive experienced this type of uncontrollable anger from weed even when im not on a cycle. weird isn't it? I thought being blunted was supposed to mellow you out.

i get ****ing psycho on roids.....its me all amped ....i fight mad people on roids..i hit this dude for talking shit..i put him in the hospital for ten days.....i love the feeling

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    i get ****ing psycho on roids.....its me all amped ....i fight mad people on roids..i hit this dude for talking shit..i put him in the hospital for ten days.....i love the feeling
    you sound like a responsible person

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    you sound like a responsible person
    hahahaha

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Only 4 pieces? F***ing amateur hour!

Hahaha....lmfao......

beuleux is offline Banned
    A guy I know trashed his house and beat up his wife....on a more positive note, I also get rages but I use them to train harder in the gym, just bottle it up till you get to they gym and then you can rage at the weights all you like.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    A guy I know trashed his house and beat up his wife....on a more positive note, I also get rages but I use them to train harder in the gym, just bottle it up till you get to they gym and then you can rage at the weights all you like.

same here - but if anyone gets in my way in the gym.....

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Some good points made, i think if you have a short fuse anyway it won't help but you just need to take a deep breath and remember you're on AS. Never get it myself.
    I control my temper, it doesn't control me
    Last edited by Joemeek; 09-15-2005 at 07:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information