Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Puffy eyes

  1. #1
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716

    Puffy eyes

    I watch my sodium intake and take .25 a-dex eod, but when i wake up in the morning and throughout the day my eyes are real puffy, its much worse in the morning. If i start drinking MOre water will it help?
    Anyone experience this?

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I watch my sodium intake and take .25 a-dex eod, but when i wake up in the morning and throughout the day my eyes are real puffy, its much worse in the morning. If i start drinking MOre water will it help?
    Anyone experience this?
    You should be running the liquidex ED bro.That will help substanically.Also drinking more water will help stop water retention.



    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You should be running the liquidex ED bro.That will help substanically.Also drinking more water will help stop water retention.



    ~Pinnacle~
    if i run it everyday will it inhibit any of my gains?

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    if i run it everyday will it inhibit any of my gains?

    No sir.Not at .25 mgs it won't.


    ~Pinnacle~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •