russia dog is offline Member

Exclamation test - low dosage vs. high dosage

if i got it correctly
    the higher dosage of test, the more gain ull obtain, and more fat loss
    any dosage of test will shut you down the same.... meaning the recovery, and keeping gain should be similar (im not sure about this)

estrogenic-side effect can be minimize by anti-e's

so why are people recommending me to take low dosage of test, when it does the same harm, with less benefit, when comparing to higher dosage??

second cycle, 50 mg /ed
    wanting to bump it to 75mg ed

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russia dog
    if i got it correctly
    the higher dosage of test, the more gain ull obtain, and more fat loss
    any dosage of test will shut you down the same.... meaning the recovery, and keeping gain should be similar (im not sure about this)

estrogenic-side effect can be minimize by anti-e's

so why are people recommending me to take low dosage of test, when it does the same harm, with less benefit, when comparing to higher dosage??

second cycle, 50 mg /ed
    wanting to bump it to 75mg ed

....from what I have experienced, higher dosages of test will shut you down harder and the recovery will be more prolonged and drawn-out. I just finished a cycle of 200mg. test cyp / week and 75 mg. Tren EOD with Superdrol 20mg. / day for six weeks. Gains were steady but the water retention was minimal and I was very impressed with the strength gains. I was trying to cut up a bit so my weight actually went down but the mirror told me I was on the right track. I did not have the libido issues and nut-busting problems I had on previous cycles where I was using 400 and 500 mg. of test weekly. I am steadily embracing the paradigm that low dosages of test are merely to maintain sexual potency and other AAS are the primary methodology for strength and muscle gain. PCT was also a snap using Nolva only. I rebounded much more quickly on this cycle.
    Of course, if sheer mass is your goal, then high test makes sense, as it will cause you to retain a lot of water intracellularly, which makes it easier to heft a lot of weight. However, the trade-off is that you will nedd much more in the way of anti-estrogens to counteract the estrogen release from the test. Also, you may run into libido and nut-busting issues (check the boards to see how widespead this is).
    My two cents.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ....from what I have experienced, higher dosages of test will shut you down harder and the recovery will be more prolonged and drawn-out. I just finished a cycle of 200mg. test cyp / week and 75 mg. Tren EOD with Superdrol 20mg. / day for six weeks. Gains were steady but the water retention was minimal and I was very impressed with the strength gains. I was trying to cut up a bit so my weight actually went down but the mirror told me I was on the right track. I did not have the libido issues and nut-busting problems I had on previous cycles where I was using 400 and 500 mg. of test weekly. I am steadily embracing the paradigm that low dosages of test are merely to maintain sexual potency and other AAS are the primary methodology for strength and muscle gain. PCT was also a snap using Nolva only. I rebounded much more quickly on this cycle.
    Of course, if sheer mass is your goal, then high test makes sense, as it will cause you to retain a lot of water intracellularly, which makes it easier to heft a lot of weight. However, the trade-off is that you will nedd much more in the way of anti-estrogens to counteract the estrogen release from the test. Also, you may run into libido and nut-busting issues (check the boards to see how widespead this is).
    My two cents.

this is bcause all the gains in muscle and fat loss were from the tren and superdrol NOT the test. the cyp was only working at full strength for 2 weeks and then u ended it not a very good cycle if u ask me.

u also didn't have the labido issues recovering like with your other test cycle merely because u only ran this cycle for 6 weeks

also i didn't know taking test at a high dose will make u maintain alot of water? that's news to me!

SO I GUESS MY 200MG TEST PROP/DAY/1400MG/WK ISN'T SUCH A HIGH DOSE AFTER ALL! IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE I'M NOT BLOATED ...RIGHT??

bottom line is...when u don't know what ur talking about...don't talk at all.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    A beginner with his diet and training squared away will make awesome gains on 500mg or even less of test. Aside from the reasons to use a low or moderate dose cycle in the beginning, there simply is not enough reason TO use higher doses. Use what you need to make the gains you could not otherwise have made. When you can no longer make decent gains on 500mg test stacked with 400mg of something else, THAT is the time to spend the bucks for bigger cycles with the additional ancilliaries.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    this is bcause all the gains in muscle and fat loss were from the tren and superdrol NOT the test. the cyp was only working at full strength for 2 weeks and then u ended it not a very good cycle if u ask me.
    <<Did you read my post?? This is my point exactly. I merely used the test to avoid sexual sides. The Tren and SD were for the gains.>>

u also didn't have the labido issues recovering like with your other test cycle merely because u only ran this cycle for 6 weeks
    <<Um, I had nut-busting problems with my other cycles within 3 weeks.>>

also i didn't know taking test at a high dose will make u maintain alot of water? that's news to me!
    <<what is the bloat that folks report when they are on high test?? Air?>>

SO I GUESS MY 200MG TEST PROP/DAY/1400MG/WK ISN'T SUCH A HIGH DOSE AFTER ALL! IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE I'M NOT BLOATED ...RIGHT??

bottom line is...when u don't know what ur talking about...don't talk at all.
    <<Bottom line: We are all allies in this game and no one knows all the answers. I am merely pointing out my experiences in the hope of some intelligent discussion and debate. I'm sorry you resent my input. I would hope that you would refrain from insults when someone gives an opinion. After all, isn't that what these boards are about??>>

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    <<Bottom line: We are all allies in this game and no one knows all the answers. I am merely pointing out my experiences in the hope of some intelligent discussion and debate. I'm sorry you resent my input. I would hope that you would refrain from insults when someone gives an opinion. After all, isn't that what these boards are about??>>
    sorry if my smilies insulted you

it is your opinion, so when u give advice that ur not SURE of ,make sure u post that it's YOUR opinion.

THESE BOARDS ARE ABOUT GIVING PEOPLE GOOD ADVICE BASED ON FACTS.

when u give someone (newbies) advice they tend to take it as fact, so at least do a little research first b4 u give your advice.

think about it .....if everyone gave advice on experiences first hand without researching then this site would be garbage. not everyone reacts the same to different compounds
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 08-09-2005 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    sorry if my smilies insulted you

it is your opinion, so when u give advice that ur not SURE of ,make sure u post that it's YOUR opinion.

THESE BOARDS ARE ABOUT GIVING PEOPLE GOOD ADVICE BASED ON FACTS.

when u give someone (newbies) advice they tend to take it as fact, so at least do a little research first b4 u give your advice.

think about it .....if everyone gave advice on experiences first hand without researching then this site would be garbage. not everyone reacts the same to different compounds

...One more time, sir. I posted "from my experience" before my post, and "My two cents" at the bottom. This should serve to notify all who read it that it is my opinion, correct?? Secondly, you did not answer my question as to the source of bloat when on higher doses of test. Is it not water?? Thirdly, I could not agree with you more that all of us will not react the same way to different compounds and dosages. This is why your dogma about "facts" is not a reason to condemn another's post for reporting his or her experience. Furthermore, I have done plenty of "research" in professional school and after when you were probably too young to write. And finally, your condescending and insulting attitude does nothing to further the aims and goals of those of us who are trying to conduct intelligent and non-judgemental discussion. Grow up and stop flipping fingers. To disagree is one thing, to insult is quite another.

russia dog is offline Member
    hmmmmmm i dunt see a clear answer

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russia dog
    hmmmmmm i dunt see a clear answer

Look dude its all about your goals and cycle experience...if you want to put on 25lbs and big strength gains do 500mg/wk for 12 wks. If you are looking for more moderate gains 10-15 lbs then maybe 300mg a week would be good. It is all going to depend on what you need. No matter what dose you run you will be shut down and need pct.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Look dude its all about your goals and cycle experience...if you want to put on 25lbs and big strength gains do 500mg/wk for 12 wks. If you are looking for more moderate gains 10-15 lbs then maybe 300mg a week would be good. It is all going to depend on what you need. No matter what dose you run you will be shut down and need pct.
    Exactly what Samson7 said. Im on week 8 400mg/wk of cyp. Currently up 22lbs with incredible strength increases in all my lifts - obviously and I have 4 weeks left to go. Im hoping for another 8lb increase by the end of cycle for a total of 30lbs.

Sure I could have done 200-300mg/wk but as Samson7 said, the gains would be moderate probably would have only gained around 10lbs by now.

The key to the lock is your DIET!

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    Exactly what Samson7 said. Im on week 8 400mg/wk of cyp. Currently up 22lbs with incredible strength increases in all my lifts - obviously and I have 4 weeks left to go. Im hoping for another 8lb increase by the end of cycle for a total of 30lbs.

Sure I could have done 200-300mg/wk but as Samson7 said, the gains would be moderate probably would have only gained around 10lbs by now.

great point forgot to state the importance of diet and rest no matter how many mgs/wk you are taking

tazzi2 is offline New Member

Unhappy Loss of libido

I Have been on a dose of 200mg test cyp for about 10 weeks and after 2nd week i have had to battle with erections and sex drive wich was very srrong prior to this course.
    i am 42 years old ..any suggestions....

Jsik98 is offline Member
    My two cents.
    Great post. Are you saying that 1. not being able to bust is the problem on high test or 2. you bust too easily on high doses of test?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Great response to senseless immaturity! I don't know why he's so pissed about what you wrote???? I guess it's his problem he'll have to deal with!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    Currently up 22lbs with incredible strength increases in all my lifts

Awesome gains bro! 22 pounds in 8 weeks from test only! Wow, you ought to tell all the newbies about these test only results as they'll be less reluctant to do a test only for their first cycle. Good luck with obtaining the rest of your goal.

Thread Information