eric_eroc is offline Banned

whats the best fat burner to take.

please everone give me there 2 cents on what to take to burn fat.
    clen or what. i know cardio but what to get going on. thanks

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    first list your stats height weight b/f goals diet etc...then you can get good advice

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_eroc
    please everone give me there 2 cents on what to take to burn fat.
    clen or what. i know cardio but what to get going on. thanks

what works best?? or what is best for u?

from what i hear dnp works fantastic.... but i wld never touch the stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    first list your stats height weight b/f goals diet etc...then you can get good advice
    body fat is arond 16.45
    im about 5.9" 155 pounds.
    i want to get rid of my beer gut. i bought the spray pump clen . i just want to know if it is the best to burn fat. ive been doing cardio and drinking protein shakes. also i want to know the best way of taking clen. ive gotten 100 different ways

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    id clean up my diet first, quit drinking beer, do 40min of morning cardio on empty stomach, lift weights and not even worry about using clen you can achieve it with a little bit of hard work....but i know since you have clen you will use it no matter what so ill tell you how i use and it seems to work for me but you might have to fine tune it yourself........start out at 40mcg daily then ramp up as you build a tolerance never exceding 160mg if its your first time i wouldnt go over 100-120mcg.....you can take it 2 days on 2 days off whie taking low dose benedryl before bed, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off taking benydryl every 3rd week, i prefer 2day on 2 day off myslef but see what works better or you everyone is differnt.......but i would try 2 weeks of doing it natural before doing clen and if your getting good results go all the way natural

id clean up my diet first, quit drinking beer, do 40min of morning cardio on empty stomach, lift weights and not even worry about using clen you can achieve it with a little bit of hard work....but i know since you have clen you will use it no matter what so ill tell you how i use and it seems to work for me but you might have to fine tune it yourself........start out at 40mcg daily then ramp up as you build a tolerance never exceding 160mg if its your first time i wouldnt go over 100-120mcg.....you can take it 2 days on 2 days off whie taking low dose benedryl before bed, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off taking benydryl every 3rd week, i prefer 2day on 2 day off myslef but see what works better or you everyone is differnt.......but i would try 2 weeks of doing it natural before doing clen and if your getting good results go all the way natural

what does the benedryl do, and since you take it what have you loss.pounds. it doesnt bother me. i get the shakes alittle but thats it. i have the pump spray so how many sprays a day and how many times should i take it. is one spray 20 mcg. ill do 2 weeks on 2 off but people do it straight for 8 weeks. get back and thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by eric_eroc
    what does the benedryl do, and since you take it what have you loss.pounds. it doesnt bother me. i get the shakes alittle but thats it. i have the pump spray so how many sprays a day and how many times should i take it. is one spray 20 mcg. ill do 2 weeks on 2 off but people do it straight for 8 weeks. get back and thanks for the help

i take l-taurine with it alos. what do they do protect the liver
    how many a day 4 pills is that right

alo5603 is offline Member
    DNP is by far the most effective, but is the hardest to use IMO. There is so much sides that accompany it..... like uncontrollable sweats, yellow staining of anything your sweat touches, lethargy, etc.... just to name a few. I agree that you should get your diet and cardio in check first, then experiment with clen and possibly DNP.

alo

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    DNP is number one, but it is most dangerouse. Personally, I am not going to use it at all.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    How's your diet?

RoidGut is offline Member
    I would go with this approach also. I am kinda surprised that ppl are suggesting DNP for this guy!!! Yes, I know no one has said specifically to use it but come on. Crystal meth will also shed those pounds but no one in their right minds would or should use it. DNP is not something to take lightly....it leaves very little room for error.

Try reading the cutting diet sticky in the diet forum, do your cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and work out in the gym at least 3 times a week and you will shed those pounds. Then, after trying that for a couple of months, you can then consider and ECA or ECY stack, and maybe even some clen . But don't be so quick to turn to drugs when all you need is some hard work and disapline.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im going to add if your gonna drink take shots...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    avoid DNP bro, its too dangerous. clen first, then t4, then finally try t3 in that order. You probably dont need anything unless you are a competitive bodybuilder.

Clenbuterol tabs, 0.04mcg's

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I would go with this approach also. I am kinda surprised that ppl are suggesting DNP for this guy!!! Yes, I know no one has said specifically to use it but come on. Crystal meth will also shed those pounds but no one in their right minds would or should use it. DNP is not something to take lightly....it leaves very little room for error.

Try reading the cutting diet sticky in the diet forum, do your cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and work out in the gym at least 3 times a week and you will shed those pounds. Then, after trying that for a couple of months, you can then consider and ECA or ECY stack, and maybe even some clen. But don't be so quick to turn to drugs when all you need is some hard work and disapline.
    believe me i definetely wasn't recommending dnp... i wld never use it... too dangerous, but alot of bro's on here use it and it does work... for me DNP stands for Do Not Participate....

Not sure if you guys have read his other posts but I wouldn't recommend him use anything whatsoever. He's only just started working out about 2 weeks ago from a big party binge. He should set up your diet and exercise routine properly and stick with it first before worrying about what drug would do the work for him.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=190823
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 09-11-2005 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Not sure if you guys have read his other posts but I wouldn't recommend him use anything whatsoever. Set your diet and exercise routine up properly first before worrying about what drug would do the work for you.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=190823
    good heads up... didn't see his other post...

u have alot of work to do b4 u can even think of using gear or anything else other than a clean diet and exercise... u r on the 1st floor and want to start out at the penthouse suite... check out the diet forum... do not start messing with stuff like dnp or clen with your lack of experience... u will wind up hurting yourself...

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    believe me i definetely wasn't recommending dnp... i wld never use it... too dangerous, but alot of bro's on here use it and it does work... for me DNP stands for Do Not Participate....

I'm with ya bro....I was just surprised why ppl would even bring up DNP in the first place.

A guy comes on the board to ask how to lose a few pounds and WHAM....ppl are saying "well DNP works the best"

You know how these new ppl are.....they hear someone saying something being great and they go out and try it. That was my only concern...wasn't pointing the finger at anyone.

yeah i hear u bro... sometimes u forget about the guys who don't get sarcasm and think u r actually recomending something instead of being a smartass about it... u hope no one on here wld just jump into something without researching it, but that's not always the case...

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    what about T3??

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Not good for this dude

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    first clean your diet up keep the cardio higher than normal and use clen ,,,you will get ripped no problems....if your still having problems id look at T4'S OR T3 but be carefull with these products..(T4 T3)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    first clean your diet up keep the cardio higher than normal and use clen,,,you will get ripped no problems....if your still having problems id look at T4'S OR T3 but be carefull with these products..(T4 T3)
    can you take t3 with clen , and of course take l-taurine with them

You can, but as I already mentioned dont look for a quick fix and never run t3 without aas. Focus on the trying things naturally first before you take anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You can, but as I already mentioned dont look for a quick fix and never run t3 without aas. Focus on the trying things naturally first before you take anything.
    whats aas, and why do people take denedryl with this stuff

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut

Try reading the cutting diet sticky in the diet forum, do your cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and work out in the gym at least 3 times a week and you will shed those pounds. Then, after trying that for a couple of months, you can then consider and ECA or ECY stack, and maybe even some clen. But don't be so quick to turn to drugs when all you need is some hard work and disapline.
    I wasnt implying anything either bro. I was merely answering his question. he asked what is the best fat burner and i answered....DNP by far, is more effective than a bunch of cycles of clen . But i do agree, he should stay away from it for now as i said before..... get his diet and cardio in check first and then when he plateau's, he can experiment.

alo

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Diet and excersize first and foremost.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    believe it or not but i hadd great results off of hot-rox...little pricey but it was definitely worth it

Thread Information