Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    if you know so many people who have done it then why are you asking us for the hookup? Ask one of your friends?

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    ur name is arnold of malta....i guess u r a fan of arnold..... i never knew ur idol uses synthol..... and arnold has real rock hard muscles with fibres... not oil in there... got that retard? and 4 cycles at 18... u r totally the biggest pea brain out there... stop now for the sake of ur life...dont be a pussy...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    What a little bitch. You need to take your money and invest in some English classes instead of synthol.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Oops too late, he already started his injections of synthol.

primobolan depot!!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I tend not to try and convince people like this do what they are bound to do anyway... I just ask them to please post pictures of the results, so we can all have a good laugh afterwards...

Pics Please!

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    if i was this stupid at 18, i would have sucked on a shot gun. if one of my family members hadnt already done it to me! he's probably 5'`1" and 125lbs wet, and never been to the gym before, let alone know what synthol is. i think he is just a little fag boy that sits on the computer all day on different forums cause he is lonely. and this is the only attention he can get.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Actually I heard this guy ate 100g/per lb of body weight of protien ed and this was the result.
    The pic on the far left of the ones posted is a photoshop. It is Markus Ruhl if youi look closely. That is not possible although its f'n hilarious.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    The pic on the far left of the ones posted is a photoshop. It is Markus Ruhl if youi look closely. That is not possible although its f'n hilarious.

-Bino
    No, I heard it is Masterdbol's dad. I'm not positive though.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    No, I heard it is Masterdbol's dad. I'm not positive though.
    whats that ball bustin for? actually, i think its my ex wife.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    whats that ball bustin for? actually, i think its my ex wife.
    haha, Damn you're bustin your own balls on that one! I was saying you got your genetics from that swole dude.

haha, Damn you're bustin your own balls on that one! I was saying you got your genetics from that swole dude.
    you should've seen what the bitch turned into after i married her. wow!!! that picture does her no justice. lmao!!

She got ahold of your stash!!

She got ahold of your stash!!
    yah.... the drol and dbol . i think she also started using synthol!!!

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    Nah, this fool is just fucking around, just another fuck head wasting my time....reading this bullshit..

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    judging from your avatar, im gonna have to call you out as the little bitch. oh and gotta commend you on those twig arms as well, keep pushin those 20pounders and they're bound to grow some day.
    next time make ur post constructive, asshole.
    to the guy that wants a shortcut. so be it. make sure the stuff you get is sterile, do some searches and you'll find the reputable companies that offer it. just so you know, from the guys i know that have taken it, you should be aware that it is extremely painful and requires not one shot of oil but a commitment of sticking the same swollen and sensitive muscle over and over everyday for two weeks. have you ever had a bad shot? imagine sticking in the exact same place the next day, and the next, and the next and so on. also, don't plan on liftin any time soon unless you got alot of nubain handy... the last thing that muscle is gonna wanna do is contract. also, keep some antibiotics close as infections and absesses are quite common.
    so take it how it is. it is cheap and can add some size. however the size added is by no means permanent and begins decreasing the moment you stop the painful injections. not to mention that symmetry is next to impossible with this stuff.
    good luck with it
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    I know that nobody has responded to this thread in days... but by the off chance that the 18 year old that wrote it looks at it again i just wanna say your a pu$$y.. and you need to train hard.. you talkin about wanting muscle now while your young? work and train hard for 3 years you'll be 21 which is still very young and you'll be jacked! stop lookin for the easy way out

god i hate little bitches!

remind you of yourself?
    if i was this stupid at 18, i would have sucked on a shot gun. if one of my family members hadnt already done it to me! he's probably 5'`1" and 125lbs wet, and never been to the gym before, let alone know what synthol is. i think he is just a little fag boy that sits on the computer all day on different forums cause he is lonely. and this is the only attention he can get.

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Do everyone a favor. Save your cash for a remington shotgun and a box of shells. Jesus fucking Christ I want to strangle you. You fucking shitbreak I'm your age and i'm natural and my arms are nearly 15.5.

I hope you choke and crash your car.

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    I dont know whats funnier, this kids grammar, or that he has done 4 cycles and only has 16 inch arms.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    look how shitty his arms look....i would never use synthol...besides being horrible for u..it gives ur arms a weird look..and that dudes arms r retarded

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    look how shitty his arms look....i would never use synthol...besides being horrible for u..it gives ur arms a weird look..and that dudes arms r retarded
    u wanna explain to everyone why oil is horrible for you...?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    u wanna explain to everyone why oil is horrible for you...?
    Are you just as big of a fucking idiot as the other guy? Please tell me you're joking.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    http://www.ronnie.cz/_img/Clanky/205_1.jpg

thats greg valentino arms ...they dont really show what CAN HAPPEN,...but yea it looks healthy

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    http://www.ronnie.cz/_img/Clanky/205_1.jpg

thats greg valentino arms ...they dont really show what CAN HAPPEN,...but yea it looks healthy
    haha yeah.

There you go buddy. Go get them 18 inch guns. Two inches of fucking oil! OIL is not MUSCLE. BODYBUILDING = MUSCLE. NOT FUCKING OIL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    Are you just as big of a fucking idiot as the other guy? Please tell me you're joking.
    injecting oil to stretch the fascia is not "bad" for you. at least not as "bad" as altering your brain's chemical balance. fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    haha yeah.

There you go buddy. Go get them 18 inch guns. Two inches of fucking oil! OIL is not MUSCLE. BODYBUILDING = MUSCLE. NOT FUCKING OIL!
    hey critical reader; at what point, exactly, does he claim to either be or desire to be a bodybuilder?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    @ arnold of malta, if everyone of your boys is using synthol then go ask them about it, and where to get it, and how to use it properly. I’m sure the bros here know how, but are not in a conscious state of mind gonna give an 18yr old' boy info, and encouragement on the worst drug possible, just so you can fvck yourself up....I don’t want that on my mind and doubt anybody else here does. There trying to help you by advising you otherwise to not make this stupid decision you've congou red up. I respect, that you have "great respect for bodybuilding" as you said, but a pro bodybuilder doesn’t go this route and take the easy way out, they train extremely hard and are well disciplined with there whole lifestyle revolving fitness. If you do have great appreciation for BB'ing then you wouldn’t be here discussing this stupid idea of yours. It seems to me that you have a handicap of some kind, I could be wrong and it just be that your foreign and cannot speak English well, I donno? You seriously need to wake up, grow up and except that this business does not come overnight. You have to work hard at it everyday which is something you seem to not want to do IMO.

For some reason you think Synthol has no side effects, well let me tell you its pure OIL your body has to process in large quantities, not 1/mL..

I feel the people here have been patient with you in regards to this idiotic idea of yours, and so have I, so please just accept the advice you've been givin and put this idea to rest. Its for your own good..!

Please somebody post the side affects with Synthol...post some pictures of Synthol "blowouts".? After you see and read these things I should hope you change your mind.

Goodluck with your "Endeavors",

dirtyvegas

thank you for all your help i now that you are right !!!!!!!

but here in malta the big bodybuilders are all crazy went i was 16 they all came selling me steriods they do this to every one! here in malta every one starting cycling at the age of 16-18 yrs!!!!

when*

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but here in malta the big bodybuilders are all crazy went i was 16 they all came selling me steriods they do this to every one! here in malta every one starting cycling at the age of 16-18 yrs!!!!
    If everyone in Malta jumps of a bridge would you also do it?
    And synthol is dangerous people have died using that shit, i know a guy he died all of the oil didnt leave the body and somehow it clogged up his heart.

Synthol is bad news bro. That shit puts so much stress on your body its not even funny. Look at the picture of that blowout that was posted up. Do you want that shit happening to you?

The big reason on why that shit is so deadly is because your body has to process all of it and its alot for it to take. We're all just trying to look out for you dude.

injecting oil to stretch the fascia is not "bad" for you. at least not as "bad" as altering your brain's chemical balance. fucking idiot.
    God I hate you. This pisses me off more than anything. Are you telling me that you are such a spineless bastard that you have to use oil to grow rather than WORK HARD?

Unoid is offline Member
    this 18yr old is going to be on HRT when hes 30 HAHAHAHAH. Owned newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    this 18yr old is going to be on HRT when hes 30 HAHAHAHAH. Owned newbie!
    If he wouldve done proper PCT and not burned out his receptors so early in the game he prolly wouldve been fine

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Synthol is such a joke... I wouldn't ever consider it for anything unless I was competing and needed to improve a single muscle a TINY bit... and even at that it's so risky to your natural appearance I don't know if I could ever justify it... I would rather loose I think... anyways bro... don't do it..

remind you of yourself?
    with your crappy attempts at doing cycles in your 4 long years of lifting....it sounds like you need to do synthol right with this idiot. maybe you need to learn what the hell you are talking about prior to opening your ignorant mouth.

with your crappy attempts at doing cycles in your 4 long years of lifting....it sounds like you need to do synthol right with this idiot. maybe you need to learn what the hell you are talking about prior to opening your ignorant mouth.
    I fucking love you

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Take 4 more cycles that are real, cus u should be cool with ur size by now. I dodnt really care that u have done so many at that age ive seen others do it. Seems like a lot of people like to get pretty angry at posts like that. I think that oil stuff is crap and its sad that somebody even thought of it. Im sure ur big and just feel like u need to get bigger, i know ive been just like that. Wait a little and be happy for a little, or take some anavar or something like that if u have to do something. Using just oil makes it all fake, u really want fake muscle, its like an implant.

some people (most people) strike judgements on those considering using synthol. if one is educated enough they'd know that synthol if used correctly and by a certain brand (made in a pharmacy) can only be beneficial to ones image. my advice to this guy is dont listen to the opinionated and uneducated. the horror stories you hear on synthol are mainly based on people who use it too frequently, irresponsibly, or use the cheap brands of synthol offered by bullshit labs or companies.

people tend to abuse it once they start getting size from it. look at valentino's mutant arms, prime example. yeah that looks horrible. but an extra inch or two on lacking muscles in preparation for a competition can be obtained quickly and safely.

i've used it when off-cycle to maintain my size (not strength obviously) and i've NEVER had a problem and i've NEVER had freakish looking muscles from it. before using it i got an unbiased education on it from people on other boards who have ACTUALLY USED IT. i stress this info is from those who have actually used it correctly.

for some reason, people on this board love to draw conclusions about people and flame-on about people looking for educated answers... not media-fed opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    some people (most people) strike judgements on those considering using synthol. if one is educated enough they'd know that synthol if used correctly and by a certain brand (made in a pharmacy) can only be beneficial to ones image. my advice to this guy is dont listen to the opinionated and uneducated. the horror stories you hear on synthol are mainly based on people who use it too frequently, irresponsibly, or use the cheap brands of synthol offered by bullshit labs or companies.

people tend to abuse it once they start getting size from it. look at valentino's mutant arms, prime example. yeah that looks horrible. but an extra inch or two on lacking muscles in preparation for a competition can be obtained quickly and safely.

i've used it when off-cycle to maintain my size (not strength obviously) and i've NEVER had a problem and i've NEVER had freakish looking muscles from it. before using it i got an unbiased education on it from people on other boards who have ACTUALLY USED IT. i stress this info is from those who have actually used it correctly.

for some reason, people on this board love to draw conclusions about people and flame-on about people looking for educated answers... not media-fed opinions.

Oil has no place in bodybuilding. Simple as that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information