Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

synthol users pls!!!!!!!!

i wish to now which product really works and please give me the link!!! but pls me honest and tell me the truth if it worked or not if it worked give me the site !!!! thx

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i wish to now which product really works and please give me the link!!! but pls me honest and tell me the truth if it worked or not if it worked give me the site !!!! thx
    Aren't you the 18 yr old kid that has done 4 cycles already?I think you have a mental disorder.You should seek help.This apparently isn't a lifestyle for you,IT'S AN OBSESSION!!!

~Pinnacle~

yes i have 18 but what difference does it make to take syntol at 18 then taking it at 30 yrs it doent effect your nuteral test and does nto effect your hormons like steriods its just oil!!!!!! i want to look big now not when i be old when i be old i dont take care of muscels!!!! muscels are nice when you are young my friend dont sytnol and he has 21 inch arms i dont want 21 but 18 i wist them to be a to get 18 inch you have to stay waiting another 10 yrs or more lol!!!!!1

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bro have u seen pics of the freaks that use synthol???? it is down right disturbing....
    stop trying to take a short cut... there is none... good diet, hard training, and rest...
    u can't get big overnight.........

j martini is offline Member
    yes i have 18 but what difference does it make to take syntol at 18 then taking it at 30 yrs it doent effect your nuteral test and does nto effect your hormons like steriods its just oil!!!!!! i want to look big now not when i be old when i be old i dont take care of muscels!!!! muscels are nice when you are young my friend dont sytnol and he has 21 inch arms i dont want 21 but 18 i wist them to be a to get 18 inch you have to stay waiting another 10 yrs or more lol!!!!!1
    Ok fair enough, you are young and want muscles i presume to improve your appearance. If so synthol is not for you it always looks like garbage a big swollen arm with no shape or definition. Unless your friend with the 21 inch arms is Huge as in 250 pounds 4% BF at 5 foot 10 those arms must look pretty stupid.

yes i saw that freak aswell he is horrible but i only want to add 2 inchs to may arms and i will be happy! adding 2 inch your not becoming a freak!!!! i love bodybuilding and i do every think for it i love it!!!! syntol has much less side effect then steriods if you be carefull wear and hwo to inject your safe np with syntol!!! and the hardness it gives you i love it my friends arms when relaxed are hard a rock!!!!

i wld never put that shit into my body...

he is 5 feet 7 tall and 190 pounds and he is just 2 yrs older then me !!!! yes they are disporportioned it true but he exegerated he took it on and off for a long time my aims is just 18 inch arms i am 16 inch at the moment i wish then to grow 2 inch !! my friend 17 and now he is 21 thats 4 inch gain and like i said they are like rock but there shape are bit wired its true !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld never put that shit into my body...
    why you say its shit if you never used it all the guys that used it say it great non of then died or had side effects from it they got side effects from steriods not syntol as i sad if you now wear and hwo to inject you are safe!!!

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    yes i saw that freak aswell he is horrible but i only want to add 2 inchs to may arms and i will be happy! adding 2 inch your not becoming a freak!!!! i love bodybuilding and i do every think for it i love it!!!! syntol has much less side effect then steriods if you be carefull wear and hwo to inject your safe np with syntol!!! and the hardness it gives you i love it my friends arms when relaxed are hard a rock!!!!
    Where do these retards come from

i cannot undestande why you hate syntol so much and you never used it!!!

Darkness is offline Member
    This guy is an idiot wanting results over night... typical case of young, dumb and full of cum!

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    it looks like shit when somebody has used synthol. and its obvious to an experienced weightlifter,bodybuilding enthusiast and so on. and anybody else with a brain(including women) know it doesnt look right. you are an idiot.

i cannot undestande why you hate syntol so much and you never used it!!!

i have never put rat poison in my body either, but i have enuff sense to know not to....
    y don't u just go get implants????

they wld b just as real as synthol...

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    you wanna look like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails synthol users pls!!!!!!!!-gregg_valentino_9.jpg  

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    you wanna look like this
    exactly.....although greg valentino stopped taking the synthol.

imho it's a bad look. i prefer real, hard muscle, versus oily bloat in my arms.

yeah that's my goal... what a joke that guy is...

G-13 is offline Member

but valantino has 27 inch arms thats crazy that why they look bad i now people that took syntol and look good a real muscel!!!!! another friend of me did syntol in his delts and he has massive shoulders he has got great roundness in them!!!!

Britguy is offline Banned

your comin across as a bit puddled mate, not puzzled, puddled as in "daft in the head" why the fuk would you wanna use synthol, a lot of guys includin myself said you should layof the gear for a yr or two and now you wanna look like greg valentino at 18 yrs old (no flame on greg cos hes a cool guy) at your age you really shouldn't be so obsessive about takin gear or sticking yourself in general

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id agree with britguy,you seem to want something now and your not willing to train hard for it, dont take that stuff it will make you look very strange,,,it takes years to mould your body into something what looks like its been carved out of stone,,,take it easy and slow and build a good base first then go from there...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    http://www.mywebsearch.com/jsp/GGmai...rchfor=synthol

look at the links read till your Eyes bleed .
    You will not find anything on AR
    or anyone that thinks its a good idea

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    you wanna look like this

i already look like that and i dont use synthol

Spyder is offline Member
    You're 18, you have 4 cycles under your belt, now your after synthol. Good luck to you in your journey to destroy your body.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Synthol will just make u look smooth, u wont be able to get any definition in ur muscles where u use it, it can give u sick abcesses and shit, u sound like u need help buddy!

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Bro just take a look at this guy and tell me he looks healthy or happy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails synthol users pls!!!!!!!!-avatar39373_2.gif   synthol users pls!!!!!!!!-211greg-2.jpg   synthol users pls!!!!!!!!-211greg-27inch.jpg   synthol users pls!!!!!!!!-211greg-5.jpg  

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Bro just take a look at this guy and tell me he looks healthy or happy
    haha i love the one on the left..is that real?

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    haha i love the one on the left..is that real?
    Actually I heard this guy ate 100g/per lb of body weight of protien ed and this was the result.

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Man what the **** is wrong with you im only 21 and this is my second cycle thats a bit naughty but you take the piss dude,Why are u asking about synthol that is a drug for pro bbuilders(only shit ones in my opinion) your 18 eat 300 grams of protein a day get your rest train hard and you will grow,You need to chill out a bit its a marathon not a sprint mate!!!!!!!!1

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    how about go to the gym and work out properly?! eat the proper amount and proper quality of calories?! research everything there is to research about bodybuilding (as i did at your age). do what it takes to get the job done properly!!!!! i was obsessed with bodybuilding at your age. i did juice at your age. but i damn sure made sure that i knew what the hell was going to on to make an educated decision and make my body look better than anyone elses with QUALITY MUSCLE!!! it was probably a mistake for me to do aas at such a young age, i dont know. i dont see any side effects of that. but i also did alot of research and didnt over-due it, and gained very quality muscle. grow up and learn what is going on. be obsessed with learning this "way of life", and what it takes to be the BEST. and the best is adding quality.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    and didnt that guy in the pictures die?..buddy hate to break it to you but steroids aren't gonna give you 18 inch guns for long if you dont have a solid base...and at 18 man 4 cycles?...meaning you started when u were 16-17.....good luck @ 30

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Actually I heard this guy ate 100g/per lb of body weight of protien ed and this was the result.
    I donīt know, but maybe he is the michelin doll, I donīt know if that is the way I should write, but I think you all understood!

The guy on the left...

icedudez is offline Member
    dont ruin ur body bro!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Aren't you the 18 yr old kid that has done 4 cycles already?I think you have a mental disorder.You should seek help.This apparently isn't a lifestyle for you,IT'S AN OBSESSION!!!

~Pinnacle~
    yes you are correct Pinnacle. He also thinks he cant put on muscle without steroids and now wants to use synthol? WTF? I give him credit for asking questions, but he doesnt listen to the answers b/c theyre not what he wants to hear. Typical 18 year old know it all and wants the get big quick scheme. Sorry pal, there is no get big quick scheme in the world of bodybuilding. It takes time (years) and hard work and a good diet. I gave you the thread on how to eat to bulk. Why dont you try that? You'll get the results you want and they will be permanent unlike steroids and synthol. Grow up and listen to us man!!!!!!!!!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i drank a protein shake today. try one of those

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    synthol help pls?????????? arnold_of_malta STEROID QUESTIONS 20 08-15-2005 08:14 PM

moron

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    .....from what I have read that stough is terrible for u.....I dont know the exact science behind it, but escentially what it is doing is creating a filler between muscule fiber layers. There's no way of telling if the muscles are going to be symetrical, so you could end up looking like a fukin idiot. You've already done 4 cycles and your only 18, so what the hell....take it....you've already put a real burdon on your true growth potential, so whats a little synothol!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Arnold of Malta what is your cycle history?

AG5678

Spyder is offline Member
    If you have done 4 full cycles with proper PCT, and you need Synthol to look big, you're a retard and need to be dragged outside and beat half to death until your eyes bleed.
    I did one cycle, and im already up to 237lbs at 5"10, im 20. After 3 more cycles i sure as hell won't need any synthol!
    Last edited by Spyder; 09-12-2005 at 11:25 PM.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I know that nobody has responded to this thread in days... but by the off chance that the 18 year old that wrote it looks at it again i just wanna say your a pu$$y.. and you need to train hard.. you talkin about wanting muscle now while your young? work and train hard for 3 years you'll be 21 which is still very young and you'll be jacked! stop lookin for the easy way out

god i hate little bitches!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information