Getting Big Fast

I've been on eq and test for about 5 weeks now and i was wondering if i switched to deca if it would make me be bigger?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Food, training, experience, consistency, time.

Those make you bigger, there is nothing you can switch to that will all of a sudden make you "huge" muscle wise, no.

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    A good natural base , then after that some AS will help.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Stay on your cycle. Deca will take three more weeks to work totally screwing your cycle up. If this is your 5th week you have been juicing for two weeks with the stuff you on. Give it a few more weeks and EAT and WORKOUT. I promise you'll be happy with the results.

im olne 5'8 140 pounds with a high matabolism, since deca has a higher water retention wouldnt that make me apear biger?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    at 5'8 140 u shouldnt be using steroids

big_C is offline Member
    140 and 5'8"...yea, train and eat alot more...then gear, but since you already started your cycle..just finish it and wait a couple more years!!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    5'8 140 and as stated earlier 16 years old?...read the site man...you can learn so much you will grow leaps and bounds..then use AAS if you still choose to

ok thx guys!!!ill finish this cycle and keep lifting and eating right!

id end ur cycle right now my man, ur profile says uve been lifting 3 months, and ure already using AS? stop and begin pct, u dont sound like uve researched at all

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    shoulda trained much longer naturaly bud.. eating, rest, training will make you grow..

i havnt really that much, what is AS?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    like fballhoss said.....you're only 140 lbs at 5'8 with only 3 months training experience.....you need to learn how to train and eat properly....and do that for at least 2 years until you think about taking steroids ......

Quote Originally Posted by ».Røderick.«
    i havnt really that much, what is AS?
    anabolic steroids

j martini is offline Member
    im olne 5'8 140 pounds with a high matabolism, since deca has a higher water retention wouldnt that make me apear biger
    Stack training and food that will make you bigger. Save the gear for later. How do you know you have a high metabolism maybe you just dont eat enough.

Well i try to eat alot bc my bro said i should eat alot and drink milk shakes and stuff. so i have been eating, also i gained about 10 pounds but then i lost 5? whats that about?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Well i try to eat alot bc my bro said i should eat alot and drink milk shakes and stuff. so i have been eating, also i gained about 10 pounds but then i lost 5? whats that about?
    I don't know HOW stuff like this keeps happening. LISTEN! "Milk shakes" are not a muscle builder. PLEASE read all the ed. threads on here and educate yourself. The human body is the most complicated thing on the planet and you must know a lot before you start manipulating the natural balance of chemicals in your body. Don't listen to your bro unless he REALLY knows what he is talking about.

u need to research on diet as well, drinking milk shakes wont do it for u, go check out tha diet forum u will get some help there

at 140 pounds it shouldnt be that hard to grow bro, 1 protein shake could get u almost half of ur protein for one day

save tha steroids , go to tha diet forum

TCEL300 is offline Member
    dude 1 word...Research

Darkness is offline Member
    Whats with kids these days??? They all want to jump on gear with no training experience, idiotic diets and weigh. If they did some reading on how to diet and lift they would gain more than just jumping on some cycle that their "bro's" told them.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    This sht is hilarious!

chest6 is offline Banned
    is this a joke.

Even I knew more when I was an idiot and just hopped on.

Now look 3800 posts later and no change!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Now look 3800 posts later and no change!
    Well Im a lot better off now.. my next cycle is:
    1-6 prop (1 shot every 2 weeks)
    1-8 drol 300mg eod

pct...whats that?

i expect 50lbs of muscle and to lose none

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    damn...i just realized he was only 16.....

BAN

afman415 is offline Junior Member

chest6....

CHEST6.....

no reason to be a dick to the kid. if you don't have anything educational to say to the kid without trying to make him look stupid then don't say anything at all. grow up. peace.

damn I thought you were better than that chest!

chest--> <--(16 yr old)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by afman415
    CHEST6.....

no reason to be a dick to the kid. if you don't have anything educational to say to the kid without trying to make him look stupid then don't say anything at all. grow up. peace.
    I'm saying this because I made a similar mistake. I think, thinking like Roderick at one time, the only way to get across to people like this is to say things like this. You think saying "you're too young" or "train naturally til you're 21 will do jack shit? I've been like this before, I wouldnt listen..and neither will this kid. These types of posts come up every day. Quit trying to be dad and scold me...Maybe this will make him change his mind, you never know. PEACE.

he should be banned but roderick even if u r doesnt mean u cant still educate ur self on this site, just research, itll help u a lot more than steroids will

Maybe you should choose a better role model, your older brother is a dumbass. Learn from his mistakes, instead of doing the same thing.. By the way, tell your brother to get some bloodwork done, then you'll see what I mean.

chest6

im not trying to be ur dad...but wouldnt u rather a kid coming and asking about things and feeling comfortable then injecting random ****ing shit into their bodies? u need to think through things

im not trying to be ur dad...but wouldnt u rather a kid coming and asking about things and feeling comfortable then injecting random ****ing shit into their bodies? u need to think through things
    Read his post, he has already inject random ****ing sht in his body. Thats the problem, he shot it and then decided to come here. Too late now. He has done way more damage then he will understand until later in life. Sad isn't it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    it looks like he still had intent continuing after people said he should stop completely. I think he will do what hes gonna do..so try to get the correct information to him any way possible right? Giving people the right information is the right thing to do 95% of the time..but when dealing with a 16 year old that already knows what hes gonna do ahead of time isn't going to listen to anyone except his older brother..why not?
    Last edited by chest6; 09-11-2005 at 10:56 PM.

chest6

chest 6,
    i dont mean to be an ass or anything. im just terrified one of these rich kids are gonna be like "oh i wanna be huge" and go and look on the advanced cycles to get quick results then buy all the gear and completely mess up their body.

G-13 is offline Member

Thread Information