Eagle is offline New Member

T2 with Norandren

T2 with Norandren

For starters: I am a little confused at the various names of these. T2 is Testosterone Enanthate and Norandren is Deca -Durabolin . Now, assuming this is right, are these two good to stack together, I have heard things about unusual side effects with eachother. Also, over what amount of time should it be taken (what kind of cycle; how long, often, amount, etc.)?

If anyone has any help for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Eagle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what's to be confused about the various names ??? it's like each one has it's own nickname which is shorter and makes it easier to remember.

anyways, about using them together - they go good with equal amounts of each : say 400 mg's of t2 (2 cc's a week) and 400 mg's of deca (# of cc's depends on the strength)

deca comes in many different mg's / mL - i don't know them all, but i'm sure of 50, 200, 300

if you're going to run these it's wise you run them for 10 weeks each. most will suggest to throw in d-bol (dianabol ) for the first 4 weeks which is used to "jump-start" your cycle. you see, the t-200 (enanthate ) won't start to kick in until a few weeks into the cycle. the d-bol takes place immediately and you should begin to see results within a few days.

do not forget clomid for post cycle (at least 30 50mg tabs) and possibly nolvadex or arimidex / liquidex during the cycle in case your prone to bitch tits (gyno).

what are you stats ? maybe give us something else we can work with and we'll try our best to make this a decent cycle for you (age, lifting experience, height, weight, cycle experience, etc...)

Thanks

Thanks a ton Key Mastur.

Just a little info on me: I am 20 years old, I play college baseball, looking to put on some "good bulk" (solid). I have done creatine, protein, allthat stuff, but I want to take it up a notch. I have not done any cycles, just hanging around for a while trying to learn as much as I can to make sure I am doing it right and being safe. I am 6' 1" and currently weigh 185 pounds. We lift quite a bite with baseball, but most of it takes place in the offseason (fall and winter), but we have a couple of months off in the spring, so I figured I would do a cycle in this time (about 9 weeks).

I have learned more about Clomid, but it can just be bought at like GNC or something right?? I haven't heard of nolvadex or arimidex before, what are these for?? How much??

I have a couple buddies that are doing T2, but they are doing only T2 and for about 4-5 weeks. After being around here for a while, this sounds pretty pointless.

I have heard differnt things with the lifting. Ananbolic review says do a 8 day split, other say 4 and some even say everyother. What's right?

Thanks a ton for the information you have given me and would appreciate any other things you could tell me.

Eagle (for life)

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    cant get clomid at gnc
    nolv and arim are antiestrogens--if nipples hurt get this stuff
    i lift 3 days a week in a 80% power lifter and a 20% bodybuilder routine
    my workout is based on mon bench/wed deads/fri squats with body building stuff thrown in
    and do cycle like key says but if no d bol do test at 800mg first 2 weeks then do like key said

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Eagle, with you playing college baseball you're going to run into a few problems with throwing deca in your cycle. The main thing is that it's going to be able to be deteced for a while after you've finished with your cycle. You're not going to want that to show up on a drug test now are you? You're best bet would be to get something other than deca or EQ and run them in the summer after the season. Maybe a test / winny combo. Anyhow you're definitely going to want to incorporate some test into that cycle as it will help with your "bulk" and get some mass to you.

Clomid / nolvadex / arimidex / liquidex cannot be bought OTC at places like GNC - they are prescription only. But, ask your boy that you're getting your gear from and see if he has any of these. You're defeinitely going to want the Clomid for post cycle so you don't lose much of your gains. Like I said earlier, the others are used in case you're prone to gyno (bitch tits).

About the lifting. When I go heavy, I do one body part a week, sometimes make it into a 6 day routine (2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, start over). You're definitely going to want to give your legs some rest after lifting, especially if you're doing them during the season.

Thanks Key Mastur and Tapout.

Key Mastur, thanks for the info on drug testing, but I shouldn't have a problem here, they don't test and never have. Are there any other risks involved with Deca though?

I got my test today. I talked to my boy and he said he could probably get nolvadex , but he was not sure on the clomid or armidex. How much do they usually want for nolvadex, so I don't get ripped off? Is there anyother way of getting the other two. (I do not want bitch tits)

My buds tell me 22" gauge at 1.5" for my ass, but I think I may want to go with the 1" in my delts. I am a little worried however about shooting that in my arm and having it me too sore for baseball with throwing and all. Any advice?

Tapout, you say, if I can't get hold off d bol to double up on test the first two weeks, is this good to do, considering this is my first cycle??

Thanks fellas.

Eagle

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea to double is called pre loading it helps saturate your receptors to get better gains---helps keep equal levels in blood --even though this is your first cycle you are taking low amounts so double first two weeks are ok

try injections in thigh instead of delt--put hand down to side like standing with arms resting--point middle finger to thigh --injection goes there

nolv and clomid are pretty cheap--usually a dollar or less per pill but armidex is expensive compared to others. you may not need nolv--only if nipples start to hurt

clomid very important though if you want to keep your gains--you need at least 24.---300mg(6) day 1,100mg(2) days 2-7 and 50mg(1) days 8-14---then eat,eat,eat.train,train,train--to keep what you gained

Thread Information