Lightbulb *Nitrix* Increases Steroid Efficiency!

I have never used it until I began about 7 days ago, while on a cycle of TBOL...
    Nitrix is an extreme VASODILATOR--it drastically increases the size of your blood vessels, and this creates a volumizing effect on the muscle. This leads to increased nutrient loading, greater pumps, and extreme hardness. I have NEVER USED IT BEFORE NOW. I am currently running TBOL only cycle at 50mgs ED--UNBELIEVABLE! It's like, it just MAGNIFIES the effect that TBOL already produces! I am astounded. I feel ridiculously hard...nothing like I have ever felt before, and the pumps are out of this world..increased strength as well...will update..
    Last edited by Anabolic Man; 09-11-2005 at 07:31 PM.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    i gotta try it

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i used nitrix b4 my cycle and liked it even though it is expensive... it took me 2 weeks to really notice the difference... imo i think it is a waste to use while on cycle and wld save it for pct... although i got good results from it, they didn't compare to the results i got from the gear alone... most gear u run already gives u incredible pumps...

insanepump621 is offline Member
    nitrix from bsn?

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    nitrix from bsn?
    yah i believe so

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Man
    I have never used it until I began about 7 days ago, while on a cycle of TBOL...
    Nitrix is an extreme VASODILATOR--it drastically increases the size of your blood vessels, and this creates a volumizing effect on the muscle. This leads to increased nutrient loading, greater pumps, and extreme hardness. I have NEVER USED IT BEFORE NOW. I am currently running TBOL only cycle at 50mgs ED--UNBELIEVABLE! It's like, it just MAGNIFIES the effect that TBOL already produces! I am astounded. I feel ridiculously hard...nothing like I have ever felt before, and the pumps are out of this world..increased strength as well...will update..
    It never ends.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    im thinking placebo effect

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Is nitrix basically the same as N02?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caddilac
    Is nitrix basically the same as N02?
    Same active ingredients, however, Nitrix is more complete containing creatine and arginine donors for even more NO conversion. NO2 is just Arginine Alpha-KetoGluturate.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    This technology definetely works. The hemo-dilating effects, besides a host of other benefits, actually decreases arterial imflammation..........and for you gear gurus you know what that means!? If you have high blood pressure when you juice you can take a hemo-dilator to prevent or lessen imflammation! This means more juice, less coronary disease! Have fun!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Well if Ronnie uses it its gotta be good

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Well if Ronnie uses it its gotta be good
    I spoke with a BSN rep recently and he told me Ronnie was like, "Oh, aminos?" and dropped TEN Nitrix pills at once!! That dude pobably takes 30 of those fukcin horse pills a day!! Plus he's getting over a mil from their endorsement contract. The biggest in history. Pretty crazy to think that the best (highest ranking) BB in the world is getting only a million bucks from the biggest endorsement contract in BB history, yet some average football or basketball player makes 5-10 times that and isn't even known!

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I hear that shit will make yer peter bigger...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    I hear that shit will make yer peter bigger...
    Anythng that dialates the blood vessels to increase blood flow has the potential to increase cock size, however, I don't feel it's perminent. I used to sell something called Oxydrene to an older cat at GNC. He swore up and down that this was the best natural supp he'd taken for ED, and I don't mean everyday either, if you know what I mean.

YES--i confirm AGAIN--Nitirx plus TBOL = NEW DRUG!!

LOLOLOOL

I am sooo happy its ridiculous. I am thinking that due to it's inherent vasodilating effect, MORE ACTIVE STEROID actually enters the bloodstream. I am interested in seeing what would happen if I add "CellMass", also made by BSN, which I was saving for PCT. "CellMass" is an advanced creatine supplement. I think I will do that today...")

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    So how much bsn pay u?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Man
    YES--i confirm AGAIN--Nitirx plus TBOL = NEW DRUG!!

LOLOLOOL

I am sooo happy its ridiculous. I am thinking that due to it's inherent vasodilating effect, MORE ACTIVE STEROID actually enters the bloodstream. I am interested in seeing what would happen if I add "CellMass", also made by BSN, which I was saving for PCT. "CellMass" is an advanced creatine supplement. I think I will do that today...")
    You just dont take 'no' for an answer do you?! I reckon you will last 12 hours. No more.

Cya Ross.

lol...I use all brands of supps man. I use Tribex and red Kat by Biotest for PCT, i use Designer Whey protein and usually Cell-tech by muscletech when I use creatine for weight gain. Nitrix kicks ass bro--give it a shot while ON your next cycle.

Oh, and I buy all of my ancillaries from AG guys

Had another great workout--My dosage of TBOL has remained at 50mgs now, and my gains keep coming. Approaching Week 6 tomorrow, and the nitrix is making me climax all over again...)

Thread Information