Flynman is offline Associate Member

Anavar for growth in children

Is it true that anavar is used for growth in kids that are below average height? I know they use GH but i thought I read that Anavar is also used. Are there studies on this that you can look up?

thanks

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I think you might be searching for studies for quite a while...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Yes. Anavar was designed for use by women (osteoporosis, etc) and childeren (stunted growth, etc). This is because stunted growth is not really caused by AASs so much, but by the increase in bodily estrogen levels. Anavar doesnt aromatize and is low androgenic so you can grow taller.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    ...but from what i've read, gh is the ticket if you're looking to combat some type of stunded growth. when i have a son i'm gonna give him like 8 iu's a day from puberty 'till he's like 25.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Oh yeah, GH is much preferred these days by doctors both because its not a controlled substance and its more effective for stunted growth in childeren. No doctor is going to give out 'steroids ' freely, no matter how mild and safe they may be...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Oh yeah, GH is much preferred these days by doctors both because its not a controlled substance and its more effective for stunted growth in childeren. No doctor is going to give out 'steroids' freely, no matter how mild and safe they may be...
    If GH isn't a controlled substance then why can't you buy it at a drug store? Think again! A controlled substance is any substance that the government is in control of! For example, GH, AAS, and all other pharmacuetical drugs.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    If GH isn't a controlled substance then why can't you buy it at a drug store? Think again! A controlled substance is any substance that the government is in control of! For example, GH, AAS, and all other pharmacuetical drugs.
    that it may be, but it's undoubtably safer than var, just based on lipid profiles alone.

graeme87 is offline Member
    i think we are going off subject here guys. to answer the origenal question yes var was used to increase childrens height but it ahs been replaced by HGH now as it is much more effective. and as far as studies go......i've looked and can't find any.

Thread Information