ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member

Okay deca vs equipoise lets hear it.

okay who out there likes equipoise better than deca . Lets hear why you like either one better than the other. Lets hear your results.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    checkout hookers profiles... they r 2 totally different compounds...
    alot of people think they r similar but they are not really... according to the eq profile u cld if u wanted run it with deca ... u wld also want to run test with it...

I don't understand why these drugs are so often compared. They are completely different.

Decca will give you more mass and strength, and EQ will give you more vascularity and hardness. EQ has less of an effect on HPTA(being both less estrogenic and progestenic), and gyno and bloating are almost unheard of on EQ. Both drugs lubricate the joints, but Deca MUCH more so.

What are your goals?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Eqs strength gains are great, deca for me personally has to much bloat!
    But both are good!

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I run them both together and its great!

ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    I am currently on a test and equipoise cycle now. I have taken deca and liked it much, but I did bloat a bit much more than I wanted. Just interested in others results with equipoise. I hear some say its great and others say its a waste of time.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Eqs strength gains are great, deca for me personally has to much bloat!
    But both are good!
    i am towards the end of my cycle now. it had deca in it for like 11 weeks, now i have been just on test e for the last couple weeks and the deca bloat has gone way down. i can actually see my veins again. i wld definetly agree deca causes alot of bloat... i might give eq a shot in a future cycle. it looks interesting....

massff is offline Junior Member
    I prefer EQ over Deca mainly because of the bloat and constipation I get with Deca. My gains with Test E/EQ were great. Vascularity and hardness A+. Strength was phenomonal as well.

big_C is offline Member
    i run three cycles a year..and EQ is part of two of the cycles..Deca the other...I don't get alot of bloat with Deca and none with EQ....but they are different compounds and the problem is alot of people class them together...two different compounds for two different goals. I run EQ summer months for vascularity, big time vascularity from EQ for me. Of course a-dex and nolva are alway's ran with my cycles, and with proper anti-e's IMO bloat can be controlled.

Thread Information