Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Bulker

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys and your doses haha everyone wants to blow up the day of administration......haha

Darkness is offline Member
    Nhaa I'm not looking for that at all, dont want strech marks.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's how I always run Drol.5 weeks up front,5 weeks at the end.Gets you nice and hard for PCT.You'll love it.
    Don't do less than 100 mgs ED either!!!

~Pinnacle~
    I myself am not ready for the Pinnacle dose......are u?? First time 75mg is fine, if you need more after the first week, up that shit!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Nhaa I'm not looking for that at all, dont want strech marks.
    Well..when you get bigger..you'll get stretch marks..esp with gear.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Well..when you get bigger..you'll get stretch marks..esp with gear.
    I havent gotten any but I do a lot of hot tubin after gym so that helps a little I hope.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    So Pinncale does this look better

Week 1-4: Anadrol 100mg ED

Week 2-15 Test Enanthate 500mg, EQ 400mg

Week 12-18 Wintrol 50mg ED

Week 13-17 50mg Anadrol ED

Week 15-18 Propiante 50mg ED

During Cycle Taking: Proviron 25mg ED, Nolvadex 10mg ED, Vitamin B-12 injections. WAnted to know if anyone has used the AR-R Liqiud Nolvadex and Clomid, if so are the pills better then the liquid.thanks
    Last edited by StayJuicen34; 09-13-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Wanted to see what other bro's thought of this cycle and if you think the doses are too high for it only being my 4th cycle, cuz I first had does at Test Enanthate 400mg a week, EQ 200mg's a week, Prop 50mg's ED, Wintrol 50mg's ED, but I upped the Enanthate up to 500mg's and the EQ to 400mg's becasue that is what Pinncale thought was a good dose. So can I get some more consensous.
    Last edited by StayJuicen34; 09-13-2005 at 09:47 PM.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Dosewise everyone is different. If you gained well taking 200 mg's of EQ and 400 mg's of test, then the doses you have are fine.

I personally am one cycle behind you and using higher doses at the moment. I am using 750 mg test and 500 mg EQ. IMO EQ should be run at 400 mg minimum for at least 12-15 wks to show any benefits.

Next time I run EQ, I am going to try an even higher dose just to see where that limiting amount is and cut back from there.

You have to experiment with yourself....it is the only way you are ever going to know for sure despite any advice ppl give you.

oh...btw...your posted cycle looks great

Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    Wanted to see what other bro's thought of this cycle and if you think the doses are too high for it only being my 4th cycle, cuz I first had does at Test Enanthate 400mg a week, EQ 200mg's a week, Prop 50mg's ED, Wintrol 50mg's ED, but I upped the Enanthate up to 500mg's and the EQ to 400mg's becasue that is what Pinncale thought was a good dose. So can I get some more consensous.

do you think that it is a bad idea to add the anadrol at the end of my cycle with the wintrol and the prop since in a sence these are both beinging used to created a more defined lean muscle. Also do you think that EQ at 200mgs is to low of a dose with the Test Enanthate at 400mgs. I'm using the EQ only to aid in creating more lean hard muscle since the Enanthate will produce a lot of water retation, or do you think it would be a waste and I should up the doses. thanks
    Last edited by StayJuicen34; 09-13-2005 at 10:59 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    id say you could run the test and the eq both at 400

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    So Pinncale does this look better

Week 2-15 Test Enanthate 500mg, EQ 400mg

Week 13-17 50mg Anadrol ED

During Cycle Taking: Proviron 25mg ED, Nolvadex 10mg ED, Vitamin B-12 injections. WAnted to know if anyone has used the AR-R Liqiud Nolvadex and Clomid, if so are the pills better then the liquid.thanks
    I would suggest again that 75mg drol would be fine for you first time. Your test/Eq should be started in week 1 not week 2. Never run 2 17aa's at once which you are doing with drol and winny. Drop the drol in weeks 13-17, there's no need for it.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    do you think that it is a bad idea to add the anadrol at the end of my cycle with the wintrol and the prop since in a sence these are both beinging used to created a more defined lean muscle. Also do you think that EQ at 200mgs is to low of a dose with the Test Enanthate at 400mgs. I'm using the EQ only to aid in creating more lean hard muscle since the Enanthate will produce a lot of water retation, or do you think it would be a waste and I should up the doses. thanks
    I wouldn't use eq any lower then 400mg, it's still very mild at that dose.

How does this cycle look know:

Week 1-15 Test Enanthate 500mg, EQ 400mg

Wanted to know if I could escalade the use if the Anadrol and start it off at 50mg and then 75mg and by the 2nd week be up to 100mg. Also I am taking HCG when would be the best time to start it and how many iu's and when should it be administered.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I was going to go with dbol for my winter cycle but after reading this thread, I think I am going to use A Bombs instead. I was always too afraid of how harsh they are supposed to be.

Yeah Adrol is the way to go much better resluts. I need help on how to properally PCT and administer the HCG and clomid in my cycle when and how much should be taken to correctly bring my testies and sperm count back to normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information