BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

A-dex or L-dex for gyno

currently on:

1-4 d-bol 50mg ed
    1-14 test e 700mg
    1-13 deca 600mg
    nolva 20mg ed

i'm on my 8th week and im starting to notice a lil lump and sensitivity on my right nipple. i feel a very small lump, i want to know what you bros think would be better to run to at least keep this at bay? arimidex or femara?

thanx for the input.

Biggie

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    arimidex

bump for more opinions?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    1.25mg's letro ED, and 600mg's on vitamin b6 split into three 200mg doses ED.

ltro is the strongest anti-e around, therefore it's what i would take for gyno. you need b6 because it's very likely progresterine-induced from the deca .

after your symptoms are gone, you're gonna wanna run 20mgs nolva ED, along with 200mg's B6 ED.

if they start to come back, you will have to repeat the process but order cabergoline (you can get it @ pumpnpose.com), and run .25mg every 3rd day along with the nolva.

big_C is offline Member
    aren't a-dex and l-dex the same, l-dex is just cheaper.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    aren't a-dex and l-dex the same, l-dex is just cheaper.
    yes it is

i thought a-dex was arimidex and L-dex was letro.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Myshkin

ltro is the strongest anti-e around, therefore it's what i would take for gyno. you need b6 because it's very likely progresterine-induced from the deca .

after your symptoms are gone, you're gonna wanna run 20mgs nolva ED, along with 200mg's B6 ED.

if they start to come back, you will have to repeat the process but order cabergoline (you can get it @ pumpnpose.com), and run .25mg every 3rd day along with the nolva.
    thank you for your input, i just ordered my letro.

how long should i run the letro @ 1.25mgs for?

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    i thought a-dex was arimidex and L-dex was letro.

You need to do a little more research.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

you wouldnt even need b6 if you're taking that much letro. IMO thats too much for letro with this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you wouldnt even need b6 if you're taking that much letro. IMO thats too much for letro with this cycle.
    how much letro would you recmnd for the cycle im on and the symptoms i have?

no it's not. 1.25 is the standard dose for gyno symptoms, even if you're taking 500mgs of test a week. he's past starter doses. and you need b6 to control progresterine-related symptoms. you take letro to control estrogen levels, and b5 to keep your glands from interacting with progresterine. his gyno is painful which means it's almost certainly related to the deca . i know you're trying to help, but you should research more before critiquing others' advice, as deca gyno can be tricky hard to control.

biggie- you take the letro until your gyno is gone, then ramp down the dose by .25mgs every next day, until nothing, which is when you wanna begin 20mgs of nolva ED, which is to keep your problem from reemerging because it will keep your estrogen levels from rising again.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    no it's not. 1.25 is the standard dose for gyno symptoms, even if you're taking 500mgs of test a week. he's past starter doses. and you need b6 to control progresterine-related symptoms. you take letro to control estrogen levels, and b5 to keep your glands from interacting with progresterine. his gyno is painful which means it's almost certainly related to the deca . i know you're trying to help, but you should research more before critiquing others' advice, as deca gyno can be tricky hard to control.

biggie- you take the letro until your gyno is gone, then ramp down the dose by .25mgs every next day, until nothing, which is when you wanna begin 20mgs of nolva ED, which is to keep your problem from reemerging because it will keep your estrogen levels from rising again.
    i didnt see he already had lumps...1.25 would definitely be sufficient for that.....however he still wont need b6.....that amount of letro will completely eliminate aromatize......and prog activity needs estrogen in the first place. read hookers profiles....letro reduces progesterone levels in addition to estrogen. and explain to me how "painful gyno" means it is associated with the deca. most people havent even heard of gyno from deca....they've just been told that its happened. its not strictly the progresterone that would cause it. it would be the combination of estrogen and progresterone. so...like you said, " i know you're trying to help, but you should research more before critiquing others' advice."

englishmorris is offline New Member
    Sorry buti'm a bit confused if he has lumps which he has then what should he take? I'm only asking as i too have lumps but from M1T stopped taking then when i became itchy but too late

okay, i appreciate the advice very much. i have my letro on the way.

thanx also wolfy.

-Biggie

i didnt see he already had lumps...1.25 would definitely be sufficient for that.....however he still wont need b6.....that amount of letro will completely eliminate aromatize......and prog activity needs estrogen in the first place. read hookers profiles....letro reduces progesterone levels in addition to estrogen. and explain to me how "painful gyno" means it is associated with the deca. most people havent even heard of gyno from deca....they've just been told that its happened. its not strictly the progresterone that would cause it. it would be the combination of estrogen and progresterone. so...like you said, " i know you're trying to help, but you should research more before critiquing others' advice."
    back atcha dum-dum.

anti-e's, in effect, fool the body into believing it has more estrogen than it really has, thus reducing the amount of testosterone that converts to estrogen. estrogen, in turn, converts to progresterine as well.

when you get gyno from estrogen, it's from increased estrogen levels which cause the breast tissue to grow. when it's progresterine-related, it's not from the increased progresterine levels per se, but the increased sensitivity to progresterine that deca causes.

therefore you need not only to lower progresterine levels, but also use something like b6 or cabergoline to close the receptors.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont see on Hookers profile here it say anything about progesterin reduction by means of lowed eastrogen and
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information