swim is offline New Member

help - need advice

im on my 6th week of 35mg dbol a day and i've been waiting for my test to come in. it should be here this week. i know.. i fucked up not having it all before i started.. i was strapped for cash, but i should have just waited. im not letting this happen again. if i start the 500mg of test enthanate sometime during the last week of dbol and stay on test for 10 weeks, will this effect my gains and will i drop off after the dbol?? should i take clomid after the dbol until i start the test? is it ok to take a short break between the dbol and test like that? i need some advice..
    thanks bros

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You've been on D'z for 6 weeks and want to do another 10 weeks with test? That's like running a 19 week cycle bro.

Chalk this cycle up as a learning experience, take clomid after the dbol and take the appropriate amount of time off before you start another cycle, about 8 weeks.

Also, do some research bro, Dbol alone and test alone aren't that great for keeping, it's better that you stack any AS with something else.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd suggest just stopping everything right now, take a month off and start the whole cycle. even if you start using test now, the test won't kick in for another 2-3 weeks. you're gonna have a long ass cycle to deal with which means more recovery time after the cycle is over. you also want to take advantage of some steroid synergy, but it's too late for that unless you want to run the dbol for 13 more weeks and kill your liver.

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    make sure you have some nolv and HCG if you decide to stop right now

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Put the brakes on and get out bro....make sure you do your reaserch before you start again(KNOWLEDGE IS POWER).........good luck bro...

swim is offline New Member
    You've been on D'z for 6 weeks and want to do another 10 weeks with test? That's like running a 19 week cycle bro.
    itd be 16 weeks if i did 6 weeks of dbol and then 10 more weeks with test. unless i didnt do the test for 10 weeks.

i'd suggest just stopping everything right now, take a month off and start the whole cycle. even if you start using test now, the test won't kick in for another 2-3 weeks. you're gonna have a long ass cycle to deal with which means more recovery time after the cycle is over. you also want to take advantage of some steroid synergy, but it's too late for that unless you want to run the dbol for 13 more weeks and kill your liver.
    im not planning on doing another cycle for a year so would that be enough recovery time if i end up taking the test now when it comes in? or is it just not a good idea to make this a 16week cycle? or say a 14 week cycle?

by the way i have been taking arimadex, milk thistle, and cranberry extract. thanks a lot for the advice bros.. any other suggestions?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay first of all, you ARE planning on stopping the DBol now right? The DBol is hard on the liver and shouldn't be taken for more then 6 weeks. You are risking a lot here, since the test will take about 3 weeks to kick in, that means your cycle will not only be 19 weeks long, you will feel like shit for those 3 weeks that your not taking anything.

I'm not sure if you should just suddenly stop. Do you have Nolvadex ? Clomid? If you have enough DBol for another 4 weeks supply then do this...stop the DBol, take some Clomid, if you have any. Wait about 2 months, clean out your cycle fully. Then start the DBol again, for 4 weeks ONLY, take at about 40mg/day and start the test at the same time, run the test for 10 weeks like you planned. Make sure to get Nolva and Clomid for this second cycle if you don't already have it.

Thread Information