anabolichulk is offline Junior Member

DECA 200 2 bottles of 10ml each?

What is the average cost for 10mls of deca at 200mg/ml? 100 dollars are so. Also does anyone have any input on my pyramid with using 20ml? how many weeks and dosages. I want to find a good structure.Also is it true that 200mg of b6 will help reduce gyno? THanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    hope you plan on running test with it or youre putting yourself at high risk of deca dick!!! Dont ever pyramid either, always keep your doseages constant.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    100 is too high, you can get 300mg for less. I would run 300 mg for 12weeks depending on what you are running and what you goals for this cycle would be.

anabolichulk is offline Junior Member
    Why don't you pyramid? You would for dianabol wouldnt you?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You dont have a clue do you?
    Here you go Bro check this out--->http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    and this one too----------------->http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/
    good luck Bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Don't order anything yet, read up for a few months. Then come back and ask questions.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolichulk
    What is the average cost for 10mls of deca at 200mg/ml? 100 dollars are so. Also does anyone have any input on my pyramid with using 20ml? how many weeks and dosages. I want to find a good structure.Also is it true that 200mg of b6 will help reduce gyno? THanks
    I'll tell you what, order it, send it to me, wait a few months and I'll get back to you and tell you if it was any good or if you paid to much.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolichulk
    Why don't you pyramid? You would for dianabol wouldnt you?
    pyramiding is old school and can lead to more side effects. The key to reducing sides is to keep your blood levels constant, by pyramiding your blood levels are flucauating way too much, which in turn can give you more sides. The reason people used to pyramid is they thought that by slowly tapering off the dose, that their natural test production would start to increase, which we now know is NOT the case.

First cycle, test only. Test is the only injectable that can be ran by itself. Deca should never be run by itself.

Thread Information