Jsik98 is offline Member

Hate when people call using gear "the dark side"

It simply sounds so over drammatic! Ohhhh noooooo, I'm living on the darkside! The media has even me, who juices, calling it the "dark side." Well, shows how well they've really gotten into our heads, huh?!! Personally, I don't see anything dark about it. I'd like to think of it more as "the better side." Or even "the -actually getting real results from a product- side." I guess they got that stigma due to the fact that they're illegal substances, but now that pro-hormones are illegal would popping some andro be switching over to the dark side as well? I don't think so! So let's try to change the scary image of the dark side to simply "the I'm tired of wasting my money on bullshit products and want to invest in real products that will help me achieve the body I can show girls to get me more head!! Just kidding.......no I'm not, okay, forget it! Call it whatever the hell you want, as long as I'm getting more head I'm alright.
    Last edited by Jsik98; 09-12-2005 at 01:45 AM.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    I agree, sounds depressing. All I know is that when i think of the times when i was juicing they were some of my happiest times. Some people do exagerate steroid use also. Its not that bad of a thing.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Some people do exagerate steroid use also. Its not that bad of a thing.
    Oh so true!!! For example, I got WORSE sides from OTC products than I get from gear!! I got gyno from an OTC product but not from 500mgs/week Sust and 400mgs/week deca !! Ha, I kid the supplement industry, a bunch of shady cocksuckers !

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Notice: The previous thread was for cheap entertainment purposes only! Steroids should only be used once a bodybuilder has plateaued and needs chemical enhancement to continue progressing in his/her personal fitness goals for a greater purpose such as increasing ranking in a competitive bodybuilding federation or competition. Under no circumstances should steroids be used to get more ass, cause even though chicks love a nice six pack and a defined, muscular body, that would be the wrong reason for juicing............but it can be an added bonus, right?!!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 09-12-2005 at 01:55 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I eventually became demon possessed from mutliple steroid cycles. I have to be cuz it keeps asking for my money and I give it up. It enters my blood with my own hand. The dark side has no rules....

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-12-2005 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Oh so true!!! For example, I got WORSE sides from OTC products than I get from gear!! I got gyno from an OTC product but not from 500mgs/week Sust and 400mgs/week deca!! Ha, I kid the supplement industry, a bunch of shady cocksuckers !
    I will shed more hair from andro than any gear up to winny and the other known suspects (drol, t susp, tren ). I can't stand those prohormones cuz they have way more sides than actual benefit. They're strong estrogen enhancers more than anything.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Whats up dude (Seattle Junk)? How did Oakenfold play in vegas? He's lost his touch IMO, he's become too much of a pop star and less of a DJ. Still brings a massive crowd though, which brings me back to what I was sayin........lots of chicks to impress at these parties, and they're freaks (a lot of them)!! We have club space down here in Miami so there's always a house/trance party with the hottest ass around!! Oh, should probably thow in something about steroids to make this post relevant...........I love steroids!!!!!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 09-12-2005 at 03:42 AM.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    So let's try to change the scary image of the dark side to simply "the I'm tired of wasting my money on bullshit products and want to invest in real products that will help me achieve the body I can show girls to get me more head!!
    ROFLMFAO

i luv it

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    They're strong estrogen enhancers more than anything.
    So true.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    It simply sounds so over drammatic! Ohhhh noooooo, I'm living on the darkside! The media has even me, who juices, calling it the "dark side." Well, shows how well they've really gotten into our heads, huh?!! Personally, I don't see anything dark about it. I'd like to think of it more as "the better side." Or even "the -actually getting real results from a product- side." I guess they got that stigma due to the fact that they're illegal substances, but now that pro-hormones are illegal would popping some andro be switching over to the dark side as well? I don't think so! So let's try to change the scary image of the dark side to simply "the I'm tired of wasting my money on bullshit products and want to invest in real products that will help me achieve the body I can show girls to get me more head!! Just kidding.......no I'm not, okay, forget it! Call it whatever the hell you want, as long as I'm getting more head I'm alright.

Does this mean you joined the dark side bro

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Does this mean you joined the dark side bro
    LOL!! YES!!!

G-13 is offline Member
    I would never hurt anyone but figuratively i would kill alot of people to get the money back that ive spent on supplements. i swear once i must have spent $300 or more in one month,andro,weight gain,betagen,phosphogen ,camel piss and whatever else i was brainwashed into thinking worked.

Whats up dude (Seattle Junk)? How did Oakenfold play in vegas? He's lost his touch IMO, he's become too much of a pop star and less of a DJ. Still brings a massive crowd though, which brings me back to what I was sayin........lots of chicks to impress at these parties, and they're freaks (a lot of them)!! We have club space down here in Miami so there's always a house/trance party with the hottest ass around!! Oh, should probably thow in something about steroids to make this post relevant...........I love steroids!!!!!
    Oak was great...I was pretty much hanging out by a speaker on the dance floor listening to his sets....I had my sunglasses on so I got asked about hooking up e-bomb way too many times...Yeah, he is selling out like a MTV DJ Skribble type.... He looks way more aged in person than on his CD cover....I'm sure the MDA has something do with that?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I eventually became demon possessed from mutliple steroid cycles. I have to be cuz it keeps asking for my money and I give it up. It enters my blood with my own hand. The dark side has no rules....

~Pinnacle~

What's up with that?You implying I'm Satan or the AntiChrist?Just because I have (3) 6's on my scalp doesn't mean a thing.They're just birth marks.

~Pinnacle~

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i agree dark side? nah

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    A friend at work and workout partner just spent a crap load of money on that "oncycle-off cycle" stuff from gnc. Which is suppose to be a " legal steroid " according to the manuf. But at the same time he's Mr. Anti-steroid. I'd like to choke him sometimes. He doesnt know about my recent use yet nor will i ever tell him because he's also my boss. At least i know exactly what i'm putting into my body. Theres no telling whats in that crap he bought. And on top of that, i'll bet my left nut he doesnt gain anything from it. What a waste IMO. I learned my lesson a long time ago about those supplemnts. Now its just protein, vitamins, and such. Oh and test!

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Talking

I think that the three things in life that matters are two : WOMEN!

Just kidding, but getting chicks is the better part of working out...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What's up with that?You implying I'm Satan or the AntiChrist?Just because I have (3) 6's on my scalp doesn't mean a thing.They're just birth marks.

~Pinnacle~
    You are spawned from Lucifer himself. No human can withstand 200mgs drol ed and smile.

doghunter is offline Member
    oh my god so do i, damn its so stupid when i was in high school i used that term but once i grew up it was lame

needle is offline Senior Member
    Theres nothing dark about it! I defiantly agree I also hate the term, "Im all juiced up"!
    I think there just sorry excuses to act like a fool! Roid rage is another for example! If you use these phrases then your adding fuel to the fire when it comes to Steroids ! Look what the media is doing to the under ground world of Steroids!! We shouldnt help them at all!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    i swear once i must have spent $300 or more in one month,andro,weight gain,betagen,phosphogen ,camel piss and whatever else i was brainwashed into thinking worked.
    Damn! I can relate my man! I was the guy buying all the latest "miracle supps" every couple of weeks. Some of them had marketing that would make a paralyzed dude with one arm want to buy 'em! I'd read all the mags and shit, and those damn things have more pages in ads than actual articles! The crazy part is I bet that half the shit out there is worse for you than steroids ! Like Seattle was sayin about pro-hormones.......I'm just glad I held out until I had the base to start juicin', cause if I had started years back when I was at 6'2'' 170 lbs, I'd be all screwed up by now! I put on 30lbs "naturally" over the course of about two years of fairly dedicated lifting with creatine, NO boosters, and stuff like that. Funny thing is at about 210 where I'm at now, I don't even want to get much bigger....The juice is really just to help me change my body composition and really develop the maturity of the muscles. That seems to be the growing trend, a little less size, but crazy definition. In the end it's a fun hobby and we have a good time with it........BTW- Do you cycle the camel piss or you take it year round!? I've heard it's some potent shit!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    dont let the ignorance of others get to you bro. if someone wants to call something the dark side, thats ok for them. I will say 'the dark side' sounds pretty gay, and I dont think that even remotely describes AAS usage and the irongame.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    The problem is that most people only know what the government wants them to know about juice. BTW, it REALLY pisses me off how females seem to think juice is such a bad thing, but its ok for them to get boob jobs. IMO, its pretty much the same thing

bigJJ is offline Member
    I thought it was decided on another thread that 'roids wasn't "the dark side", more like a secret society.

I like that much better. The Brotherhood of the Chemically Superior Human.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i don't call it the darkside, but i guesse it has to do with keeping a secret from alot of close friends and family.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I always think of Darth Vader and gaining his power quicker... Even though he had the genetics to do well anyway... he started to young also...

Welcome to the darkside bro

To me the "darkside" is not when you cycle, it's when you eventually say **** it and your on alot year round

Logan13 is offline Banned

1ad

I will shed more hair from andro than any gear up to winny and the other known suspects (drol, t susp, tren). I can't stand those prohormones cuz they have way more sides than actual benefit. They're strong estrogen enhancers more than anything.
    I used to love 1-AD, used it since 1997. But when i went long on a cycle, I would bloat like I was on Dbol . It also gave me some fat storage that I had never had. AAS and diet helped fix that.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    i think the dark side should be left alone, you might wake it up

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Notice: The previous thread was for cheap entertainment purposes only! Steroids should only be used once a bodybuilder has plateaued and needs chemical enhancement to continue progressing in his/her personal fitness goals for a greater purpose such as increasing ranking in a competitive bodybuilding federation or competition. Under no circumstances should steroids be used to get more ass, cause even though chicks love a nice six pack and a defined, muscular body, that would be the wrong reason for juicing............but it can be an added bonus, right?!!

Thread Information