Thread: do i need Ldex?

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

do i need Ldex?

I know there are like 24351413 posts talking about Ldex vs nolva, i've pretty much read them all. but i wanted to make sure i'm doin the right thing here for my cycle. it seems like Ldex is only really needed with higher dosages. I'll be doing test e 550mgs 1-12 deca 400mgs 1-11 and dbol 40mgs 1-4.. I usually tend not to bloat and gyno isn't really a huge problem for me. this is my highest dose cycle so far and first time with dbol.. So should i add Ldex at like .25 a day or just stick with 10mgs of nolva a day? I also have about 10ml of letro if gyno does pop up... so what do u guys think.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I use L-Dex .25 every day and
    nova 10 ml every day
    also use B6 400 every day

on every cycle I have done

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    no, dont use any anti-e or anti aromatase UNLESS YOU HAVE SIDES itchy/sore nipples... i dont know how many times ppl block estrogen when it is NEEDED TO GROW. I only use anti-e in PCT when it really spikes... man, im on 1000 prop, 550 deca NPP and 200 tren /wk now.... no anti-e, no gyno, no bloat... just raw strength... nolva and any anti aromatase used during cycle can and most likely will hinder gains... mostly used during cycle only when preparing for contest... and of course PCT...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    no, dont use any anti-e or anti aromatase UNLESS YOU HAVE SIDES itchy/sore nipples... i dont know how many times ppl block estrogen when it is NEEDED TO GROW. I only use anti-e in PCT when it really spikes... man, im on 1000 prop, 550 deca NPP and 200 tren /wk now.... no anti-e, no gyno, no bloat... just raw strength... nolva and any anti aromatase used during cycle can and most likely will hinder gains... mostly used during cycle only when preparing for contest... and of course PCT...
    I concur

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    alright if you guys say so.. I guess i'll give that a shot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    I concur
    YET,

its better to be safe than sorry. I keep l-dex on hand during EVERY cycle..JIC

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    drummerboy, with those doses you have a ton of converted estro in your body. prob would't hurt to add a little nolva to your cycle. but its up to you.

tothebuck, i'd use the l-dex at .25mgs a day just in case. remember it's easier to prevent symptoms then to treat them.

Thread Information