mizuno is offline Junior Member

never trust friends

just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me with my questions thus far. my perception and my techinique has changed DRAMATICALLY while on this site. when i first ran steriods i was a complete and total moron listening to a friend of mine. i was running only masteron every 4 days for a couple weeks than ran tren and masteron every 4days than every 3 days then was off for about 2 weeks then back on blah blah blah. anyway complete and total idiot i was. then i got on here got educated and when i starting doing it right man was i amazed. sides almost non noticeable great gains in size strength and definition, and an overall feeling of well being mainly cause i knew i was doing it right this time. i guess this message was just to make sure everyone ignores the guy at the gym that knows a guy thats on juice and this is how he runs it............. we all know them we should all fear them. do ur own research and ask ur own questions and thats what makes this site the best ive found on the internet to date. thanks again.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Thats good to know! Keep learning and spread the knowledge.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Good for you, first time I got roids my friend got my d-bol and winny and said to take the dbol first then the winny after...that's it. No PCT, no test, nothing! (I never did it) Imaging if I would have listened to him.
    I joined the AR forum and learnt the proper way to do about it and got together with another friend from work and what he couldn't teach me I learnt from reading everything I could here.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    thats a great post. i hope the guy that started the hard to breathe thread reads this.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    thats a great post. i hope the guy that started the hard to breathe thread reads this.
    LOL, for sure eh!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i remember when i was a stupid noob listening to friends and they told me i could use the same needle up to 4 times !!! I forget who it was that posted the pictures of how a needle tip breaks down after each use, i wanted to Thank god i was smart enough to think about it and say its not even worth it and spent the money for a extra box of sticks.

Thread Information