richy_boy is offline New Member

Exclamation faaaarkin test Enan cycle (lean cycle) idea

this is my first cycle. I'm 22, farking growht plates closed at bloody 5'7", trained for four years, only 150lbs 16%bf... chest 37" (looking to gain 40-42"), waist (currenlty 32", don't want to go past that), want to reduce bf under 10%. This is my cycle cycle:
    wks 1-12 500mg Testosterone Enanthate / use clomid 2 wks afta for 3 wks
    wks 7-12 Winstrol Tabs (50mg/ed)
    wks 1-12 50mg Proviron /ed
    *have nolvadex on hand in case of bitch tits
    Gonna do cardio twice a week, with intense weight training sessions five times a week. Eat 2gr of protien to lb of body wieght. low fat. multi vit. min carbs. Make sure calories 20% more than maintenance.

What do u think?

milwood is offline Junior Member
    don't take offense, but I think you should wait 3 more years and enjoy/maximize your natty test level as a young man. You'll blow up, but you don't use the best time in your life to grow naturally by introducing these things into your system now. So your already cranking 22 year old Test-making machine gets SHUT DOWN, and you put "fake" test in your body. You get big, but you see how it kinda works against you? Anyway, good luck with whatever you do.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i would have to agree with milwood on this, build a solid base naturally first with your bodys own test, you should grow like mad at your age with the proper diet and training program,,,,as for the cycle goes it looks ok really ive done something very similiar afew years ago and got good gains,,,,but i must state again go with your own bodys levels first and look again in a few yrs time,,,,,a good base to work of when you do start gear will see huge gains,,,eat and train hard

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    ummmmmmmmmmm, the only reason i MIGHT say to hold off, is if you have just started to workout with weights...if that's the case, train hard for a year or two and see what kind of progress you can eek out...now, if you have been training, maybe go over to the diet forum, post your diet, and see if some good bros can help you fine tune it...then give that a try and see what that does for you...once you've decided that your training and diet are downpat, and you've plateaued, then hit the cycle you just mentioned, cuz it ain't bad...actually, i've been off and on for nearly ten years, and i'm running about the same thing as we speak, no shit, and still making sweet gains (cuz of diet and training)...

IMO, 22 is NOT too yound to start juicing...waiting for your natty levels to peak is kind of a waste, i mean, the difference from 22 to 25 is neglible, in terms of realized gains in your growth...

AM

richy_boy is offline New Member

yada yada - thanks

I respect ur opinions and advice, However, I think with every case it needs to be assessed individually. For example, the common generalisation used in steriod therapy is that it shouldn't be used until at least 25 (when ur hormones change and thus the growth plates close over). However, it can happen anywhere from 19 to 25. Unfortunatly, mine has hapened at the age of 20, I am now 22 and the more I work out, the less things change (so I eat to get big- and that's what happens, I just get big). Genetically, my body isn't coping with converting the nutrients to my needs. I'm not a tall person, and it sucks being around so many of my friends that have genetics of horses (u know the type I'm talking about, they hardly do anything and still look amazing)... so this is where I need the help. I'm happy to try other alternatives before I start the juice. So I'll accept any training diet advice to drop the fat, but maintain increase in muscle mass/tone (at the least)

here's my diet:
    morning: metamucil (fibre), w/ multi V. 3 piece of toast and peanut butter. (I use to do wheat biscuits, but I noticed I was getting fatter)
    morn tea: just a protien shake in low fat milk with a banana
    lunch: chicken sandwhich
    arvo tea: tuna/protien shake w/ salad
    before workout (2hrs after arvo tea): 30gr protien w/ glutamine
    afterworkout straight to dinner
    before bed a protien drink in water

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    wrong forum to put your diet...stick it in the diet forum...i can tell you right off the bat, it's way off, so be prepared for some criticism (words of advice, read the stickies in that forum first)...

btw, what's this 'yada yada' shit? hopefully you were kidding young man, cuz if you weren't, expect to stay a buck o five for awhile, at least on this board...notice how i didnt say anything about agreeing on the growth plate thing, hell, i started my first cycle when i was 19, although i don't give out that advice...i GUARANTEE you aren't eating as good as you think you are, or training as hard as you need to...TRUST ME...but alas, you young shits always end up doing things your way anyhow, don't you?

AM

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    quit the yada yada shite mate!it will not get you anywhere fast on this board! if you are gointo go ahead and do roids and that course in particular change the winny to weeks 9-14 then start pct the day after.

Thread Information