firstinmia is offline Associate Member

FOr the ladies or anyone that can help??

Hi everyone , my bestfriends sister is insisting on doing a winny cycle. She has no cycle experience..I told her their were other alternatives to loose some wieght but she insestead and behind my buddy and me she got a hold of some winny QV....If she was to take this what should her dosage be , and wil it have any harsh side affects............

I told her she should take 1/2 cc , but thaT I whasnt sure.....
    So if u guys can help me out, Her and I would be greatful>>>>>.....

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    bump

Jerzey is offline Member
    I'm not trying to be harsh but for a woman to just "take winny" w/o knowing what she is doing and the possible sides.. it can be a huge mistake. Winny has more sides with women then Primo/Var. (these are women I know who have permanently englarged clits, deeper voice, body hair, etc.) Var is better for toning up (makes you harder) and Primo (if she can get the real stuff) is much easier on the system the Winny IMO. Let me put it this way, I've cycled and I'm afraid of Winny (and I have it, but haven't touched it)..

Does she lift? What are her goals, just weight loss?

I bet it's her diet/routine that need work...

She should be posting and researching this herself before even considering it

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Let me put it this way, I've cycled and I'm afraid of Winny (and I have it, but haven't touched it)..
    Yeah...awhile ago I gave Jerz a bottle of Winny, and she hasn't touched it (yet )...but has done a decent amount of AAS for a woman, as well as T3 and GH...

I still think Winny won't cause females any issues if it's injected as opposed to taken orally, but thats just my theory.

Thread Information