Thread: possible side?

mizuno is offline Junior Member

possible side?

i have a weird skin thing going on.... u know when u get bit by and ant and the area kinda puffs up a little and turns white and red and is really itchy.... im getting those in random spots on my body.. they itched at first now they dont itch they just show up... had a huge one on my back yesterday.. they go away in about 1hr no pain just wondering if its a possible side or maybe i need to call the exterminator.

cycle test sust, tren , masteron , 10th week.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Sounds like you got Syphillaids! LOL Have never heard this as a side, if you have used all this gear previously that would be good because you could rule out an allergy. If it is good gear, and you're not allergic, I would check your house for anything that bites-and yes maybe even call the exterminator.

lol thanks anyone else?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    are you under alot of stress? anxiety? could be hives...it happened to me when i went through a divorce, or maybe you're having an allergic reaction to the bacteria in your gear? try benadryl...JMO

AM

yes tons of stress.. never even occoured to me it could be hives........ ur prolly right. never had them before though.... is it just somethign u get at this age? (21) or is it something u would have had to had since birht?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    naw dude, i was about 24 or so when my bitch left...i went to shit, and then when i found out she was seeing another guy, i lost it, woke up one morning scratching all over my body...never had 'em before, never had 'em since...i'm not sure what can set them off, cuz i know i've been stressed out since...but probably not as much as then...divorce sux

but the bitch came back, haha

sorry, off topic...take it easy bro

AM

Thread Information