chris18 is offline New Member

Exclamation 2nd cycle need help today

I was looking to start my 2nd cycle very soon .My first cycle was a waste because i didn't know how to take as.It's been 8 months since then and i'm ready and knowledgable now. I just have a couple questions .I'm ordering my gear today and want to make sure this would be a good 2nd cycle sustanon 500 mgs a week for 8 weeks,d-bol 30 mgs a day for first four weeks and deca 250 mgs a week for the first 4 weeks.I'm ordering nolvadex because i did get gyno from my first cycle but didn't have nolvadex.If i experience gyno this time should i take 20 mgs of nol. a day until it goes away then take 10 mgs aday?Then clomid i'm not sure how many mgs to take after the cycle a day and should i take it the last two weeks of my cycle or the following 2 weeks.Well thanks for the help.I'm looking to order my gear today.
    chris

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    A few suggestions...if possible run the deca for the full 8 weeks @ 400mg/week (you may need to buy more). IMO running 250mg/week for 4 weeks is a waste...you've already wasted one cycle...right? As far as clomid, wait until 2-3 weeks after you last shot of sust and run 300mg day1, 100mg/day for a week, 50mg/day for a week, 50mg EOD for a week. Good Luck.

Pete

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    yeh Pete you want to run the deca 400mg a week so you can inject twice a week! 250mg Sus/200mg deca each shot. Say sun/wed.

Run clomid 2.5 weeks after last shot. Run at 300mg day1, 100mg for ten days, 50mg for ten days.

Nolva sound good.

Take 500-1000mg of milkthistle ed whilst on the d0bol to help protect the liver.
    Ms Figure

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Chris18,

what did you do for your first cycle?- just curious-'cuz you say you got gyno from it.

Novaldex will work- but it does inhibit gains while on the juice somewhat.
    IMO-Go for liquidex. It's more of an investment- but lasts a long time and kicks the crap out of novaldex.

Ditto on what Pete and Ms Figure said on deca .

looks good though....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Pete is right on the money with this one !

chris18 is offline New Member
    my first cycle was d-bol thanks guys
    chris

Thread Information