anabolichulk is offline Junior Member

Testosteone Cypinate?

I can only inject once a week. Mariage issues Dont ask. Anyway I was gonig to do a deca /dianabol stack. Will this stack still work? I know people don't like it but I cant inject more than once a week. Also, if I inject deca and test cypynate can I combined them in one syringe? My point is the lack of injections. Please any input would be helpful. I really want to do deca/dianabol stack but everything I read it rips on but I have tuff parameters. thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    First, I wouldn't recommend hiding it from you wife. That's just sad. But yes you can combine Test Cyp and Deca in same syringe. I would suggest 500mg of cyp and 300mg of deca. Maybe use Dbol weeks 1-4 at 40mg/day to kickstart it. Don't forget PCT, or your wife will really be wondering whatsup.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a tough one bro. If you are going to take deca you definatly need to take that test with it. and yes you can combine them in one syringe

falker is offline Associate Member
    What doses are you planning on taking? It is important to be sure you take atleast 100mg more of test then deca or your wife will wonder why willy's dead. Deca-dick sucks!~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my wife injects for me...

the real issue is....... hey if it's what you want.. she should support you..

if she wanted breast implants.. you would support that wouldn't you??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    if my wife didnt want me to juice then i definately would not. nothing comes above my family, and nothing is worth losing them. just my opinion.

Ha, that was actually the deal in my case. I do it, and she gets them. Good trade off, win-win situation!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    once a week is plenty. i take test cyp and had my blood work done 21/2 weeks after injection and my test levels were still off the scale. no prob

What do you think is a good dose I have done test ethanate twice before about 2 years ago? Is cypinate any good and is the injectios once a week?

hit the cyp @ 500 once a wk. its practically the same ast enanthate .

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolichulk
    What do you think is a good dose I have done test ethanate twice before about 2 years ago? Is cypinate any good and is the injectios once a week?
    Run Cypionate or Enanthate . You can inject once per week but it may mean more unstable blood levels, causing more sides. 2x per week is better.

I have read about people doing Enan or Cyp once per week with excellent attainable gains. The key to a good cycle is the diet, not the AS.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    my wife injects for me...

the real issue is....... hey if it's what you want.. she should support you..

if she wanted breast implants.. you would support that wouldn't you??
    i agree totally.....and mine does it for me as well.

true that bro. Thanks also how many mg should I take with testosterona 200?

well it depends. testosteron 200? is that brovel? if so i would take 600 mg which would probably be a bit over 500 cause its underdosed supposedly. 600 mg being 3 cc.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    if my wife didnt want me to juice then i definately would not. nothing comes above my family, and nothing is worth losing them. just my opinion.
    Ditto.

If she finds out (she will someday, it's inevitable), you are then up shit's creek w/out a paddle.

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cb5253

wow.... does she let you take your balls out with you when you spend time with the boys???

Do you ask for a kitchen pass??

the point is....... live your life for you.. your wife is with you for who you are.. not who she can make you into..

and if she is .... then you need to move on.. unless it's ok with you that she keeps your balls in her purse..

jmho
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    wow.... does she let you take your balls out with you when you spend time with the boys???

Do you ask for a kitchen pass??

the point is....... live your life for you.. your wife is with you for who you are.. not who she can make you into..

and if she is .... then you need to move on.. unless it's ok with you that she keeps your balls in her purse..

jmho
    actually my wife is a nurse bro and she hits the hard to hit spots for me and stands by me through everything. just saying that nothing is worth the possibility of breaking up the family thats all.

You contradict yourself. Nice save though.

Thread Information