Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation oxybolone/test prop cycle...

im thinking of running oxy and prop, oxybolone at 50mg ED for 4 weeks, then 0.5ml prop ED (3.5ml a week) for the last 6 weeks. would this be a good course for mass, and what gains should i expect to keep? it would be my 3rd time using testosterone (i have done 4 courses- deca /dbol , deca/winstrol tabs, sust/winstrol tabs, test enanthate ). im 5'8, about 195 with 12% bodyfat. what pct would you suggest? thankyou for any help guys

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    not good. you need to run both of those compounds longer. at least 10 weeks on the prop and I would say at least 7 weeks on the oxy (anavar I am assuming) I am also assuming the prop is 100mg/ml. only 350mg/ week would be low for someone who has ran three cycles in the past......you should already know this stuff if you have done so too.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    the tabs are anadrol , didnt wanna run any longer than 4 weeks with those. would 500mg per week of prop, for 10 weeks be sufficient do you think?

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    the tabs are anadrol, didnt wanna run any longer than 4 weeks with those. would 500mg per week of prop, for 10 weeks be sufficient do you think?
    sorry I see now. yes 10 weeks at 500/w would be a solid cycle. you could exclude the abombs altogethar and still have a good cycle. If its your first, I would save the drol.

Thread Information