DoctorLoomis is offline New Member

Trenbolone And Winstrol

I realize that results from using gear can not be predicted. Everyone is different and there are tons of variables. However, I would like any educated opinions as to what would LIKELY occur given the cycle that I am about to begin. Any constructive opinions are welcome and appreciated. First of all I am 6'6 tall..I weigh about 225...and I am a pro volleyball player. I am obviously very athletic and experienced in the weight room. My BF is appx. 10%. The cycle in question will be 50mg Winstrol AND 75mg Trenbolone Acetate injected EOD. This will last for 8 weeks and then the proper ancillary drugs will be used to complete the cycle. During the cycle my protein intake will be about 250g a day. All this being said, I would just like to know what results I can REASONABLY expect with this drug combination. My goal is to gain 12-15 pounds of quality lean mass and drop a few % BF. Any thoughts?

P.S....I searched this forum rather intently and I didnt find the answer to my question. If it has been posted before I apologize for asking it again.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing you could expect is to not get a hard on. You should have also read on here that you dont want to take tren with out test, prop the ideal choice.
    What does your cycle history look like.

Thank you for the reply...but speaking in terms of actual gains and negating side effects what do you think I can expect? Also I have heard great things about these drugs as far as retaining a great % of the leans gains once the cycle is completed. Thoughts?

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis
    Thank you for the reply...but speaking in terms of actual gains and negating side effects what do you think I can expect? Also I have heard great things about these drugs as far as retaining a great % of the leans gains once the cycle is completed. Thoughts?
    it would give you a real hard look and with proper diet you could cut and maybe gain a few pounds, tren cut my abdominal fat and gave me great strength gains, havin a limp dick is a near certainty and if you have a girlfriend, wife et etc they won't be very impressed, plus depending on your recovery it could be a while until your fully working down there, tren will shut you down extremely hard, im sure your going to get bombarded with msg's to add test and personally i would

Considering what I am hoping to gain, what if I dropped the winstrol and in its place used Equipoise at 400mg/week?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id replace the winstrol with prop and shout it about 50-75mg ED, then your gains what you are wanting may just land home....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and tren is one of the best cycles you can do!!

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    why the hell wouldnt anyone want a prop/tren cycle!!!!

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis
    Considering what I am hoping to gain, what if I dropped the winstrol and in its place used Equipoise at 400mg/week?
    this is what id run if i was you (and your in no way inclined to agree, just my opinion)

Tren acetate wks 1-10 - 75mg ED or 150mg EoD
    Test Prop wks 1-10 - 100mg ED
    Winny/turinabol /anavar (any of these) wks 1-6 at maybe 50-60mg ED Var and turinabol maybe high cos of your weight

This cycle would probably heap a good solid 10lbs onto your fram and make you tight as a nuns crotch, i urge you to put some testoterone in there, also i think you may benefit from a bit more research into it, people have cycled without test b4 and made good gains but there are more reason for its inclusion than leavin it out

Thank you for all of your replies. I will surely give Test a closer look. But for the sake of curiosity, what would the Equipoise at 400mg/week produce in relation to some form of test such as propionate ? Differences?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Since it will take 4-5 weeks for the eq to kick in, and you are doing an 8 wk cycle it would be a total waste! Bumping what everyone has said so far-MUST HAVE PROP It is a short acting ester so you get results very fast also it cleans out very fast and has a similar half life to the tren you will be running, since you are going to be shootin eod just load em up together. And as everyone has said, and maybe this doesn't matter to you, tren with no test=DICK NO WORKIE! Anyhow, more food for thought.

dragon69 is offline Member
    listen to what EVERYONE! is saying. Britguy has the best formula so far, take the advice and at least add prop or you'll regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Since it will take 4-5 weeks for the eq to kick in, and you are doing an 8 wk cycle it would be a total waste! Bumping what everyone has said so far-MUST HAVE PROP It is a short acting ester so you get results very fast also it cleans out very fast and has a similar half life to the tren you will be running, since you are going to be shootin eod just load em up together. And as everyone has said, and maybe this doesn't matter to you, tren with no test=DICK NO WORKIE! Anyhow, more food for thought.

I typically dont notice much from Eq until around week 7 or 8. It needs to be run at least 12 weeks to get results. prop/eq/tren is another great cycle. Notice all the good cycles always involves some sort of test!!

1-8 50-75mg tren a ed
    1-10 75-100 mg prop ed
    dont forget PCT either

This will make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Thanks to everyone for the replies...they are greatly apprciated. I do want to ask about runing test with the trenbolone . I seems the consensus opinion is that I should deinitely use test in my cycle. However, I guess I incorrectly thought that with any form of test there would be some water retention and the estrogen related problems could occur also. Remember I am a volleyball type body...not a bodybuilder...thus LEAN gains are of the extreme importance to me. Would the test and tren combo still produce the lean quality gains that I am seeking?

P.S...thats the major reason I started this post speaking of using Winstrol since it is incapable of aromatization...thus no estrogen related effects.

most people experience less water retention on prop than other types of test, that is one of the reasons that it is primarily used in cutting cycles.

Is this your first cycle? If so, I wouldnt recommend tren in your first cycle. Tren can have some harsh sides and you should see how you react to test first. Typically, it is recommend to run test only as a first cycle. You could run a prop/var cycle and it'll give you good results too

Thread Information