Thread: out of stock??

out of stock??

y is the clen and t-3 from ar-r always out of stock?? im afraid to order it and not recieve anything for a long time or not recive anything at all..thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    y is the clen and t-3 from ar-r always out of stock?? im afraid to order it and not recieve anything for a long time or not recive anything at all..thanks
    Clen isn't always out of stock.I bought some less than 2 weeks ago,and it's sitting here waiting to be used.
    Sounds to me like it's not in the cards for you to do it.And furthermore,they aren't the only place you can buy clen or T3.If there's a will,there's a way.

~Pinnacle~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Always out of stock? when? You will ALWAYS recieve your order, unless you live in a country where they check every incoming parcel.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Always out of stock? when? You will ALWAYS recieve your order, unless you live in a country where they check every incoming parcel.
    everytime i go to the checkout page it has these 3 red stars next to it that say its out of stock

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    everytime i go to the checkout page it has these 3 red stars next to it that say its out of stock
    I know what you mean. The stars in the top left arent refering to the clen . Try adding some more products that would never be out of stock, like a syringe, for example... notice the stars are still there. I think they are there as a key.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I know what you mean. The stars in the top left arent refering to the clen. Try adding some more products that would never be out of stock, like a syringe, for example... notice the stars are still there. I think they are there as a key.
    thanks man

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Is clen out of stock??? i ordered some on friday and it's not at my house today...... i didn't open the box yet.... should there be all my other stuff minus the CLEN??????? i sure hope not!! Please let me know if anyone knows... Thanks!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    sorry.... haha read the first post but didn't read the replies cause i was here at work on the phone..... just read it all and now i know the clen isn't out of stock... thanks

Blog Entries
    lol..

Thread Information