INSANEMAN675 is offline New Member

Deca Dbol Test E Cycle

Hey this is my first cycle i am about to do. 400mgs of test e per wk for 10 wks, 250mgs of deca per week for 10 wks, and 30 mgs of d bol a day for 1 month. I would also be using proviron throughout my cycle and end with clomid as my post thereapy. Please get back to me and tell me if this is a good cycle.

ACpower is offline Member
    no bad cycle especially for your first one for one your only supposed to run test 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks for ur first cycle. but if your not gonna do that then for this cycle you need to run your test longer than deca and dbol should be ran for 4 weeks

yea alright thanks

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    That's a similar cycle I'm going to be running, but I might add something else, but for your first cycle, that looks good...

Just want to up the test to 500mg/week like ACpower said.

Stainless_Steel is offline New Member
    First cycle or not anything below 400 mg of deca a week is a waste. Just my .02 though

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless_Steel
    First cycle or not anything below 400 mg of deca a week is a waste. Just my .02 though
    i agree...since this is your first run, just leave it out, see how you respond to the other...should be enough...however, since you're probably not going to listen to that, deca at 400mg/wk, test at 500mg/wk or higher, dbol is fine...you might need something more than the proviron , like some nolva, just keep it on hand and assess...

AM

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW

15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Save the Deca for your next course.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW

15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

i think this layout, similar to what i had revised (Review Bulk Cycle) after thinking about a similar course of action he had initially planned. my question to you, is the importance of clomid. it had been said to display "blurred vision and headaches" during beginning dosages, and nolva should be more than enough to stave off any gyno or other side-effect associated with such a clean and simple cycle. anyway, not being a PRO in the Clomid department, i'm not 100% on the use of it, but i'd like to know whether to have some on hand, or not worry about it and use nolva at any signs of gyno or bloat, and then use nolva ALONE for PCT. thoughts?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I have never experienced any sides from clomid with the exception of massive loads. No vision, headache or depression issues of any kind. Perhaps I'm just lucky. I do believe it is effective for PCT and in combination with nolva even better.

With a dbol test e cycle or a dbol test e deca cycle there will most likely be some bloat. I use anastrozole @ .25mg ED and nolva @ 10mg ED to combat on cycle bloat. Once the cycle ends the bloat goes away. For me usually within the week following the cessation of dbol most of the bloat is gone anyway. I highly recommend the use of nolva during a course of dbol as in my experience it really wants to give me gyno.

yea if im gonna up the deca to 400 mgs a week and just do dbol with it. i was wondering though when should i take the dbol and how much each time. I know everyday but lshould it be 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night or 3 in the morning and 3 at night or something else. Please get back to me thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW

15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Adding Deca for a first cycle is not needed and will only complicate side effects.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Its a good bulking cycle! But I dont think you need the deca ! Its your decision but test at 4 - 500 mg with dbol 20- 30mg wkly is great together!
    A wize GYM RAT once put it to me this way! Why snort 3 lines of cocaine when u snort 1 and get just as hi? Hopefully u get the drift !
    Good luck!

Thread Information