tripmachine is offline Senior Member

does this clen fat burning plan look ok??

hey everybody, i just started my fat burning today and wanted to get some info. and feedback from people to see if all i'm doing is good enough or if there is more i can add to what i'm doing.....
    DIET:
    I'm going to eat oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast the majority of the time. I'll eat snacks throughout the day or myoplex shakes. My carbs will be around 200grams a day, protein will be 300 grams a day...

STATS:
    6'1" 205 lbs... bf%?? i'm guessing 20-25?? i really don't know for sure. I'm getting excited to lose a lot of fat though.

TRAINING:
    4 times a week i'll wake up and do 30 mins of cardio before i eat breakfast. 5 nights a week i will lift weights and finish it up with 15-30 mins more cardio. My cardio will be incline walking.... incline level 10 and speed building up to 4.

SUPPLEMENTS:
    I started clen today with hydroxycut (ephedra free) I am going to take 60mcg today and build it up from there, this isn't the first time i used clen. should i be taking hydroxycut with clen?? just thought it would help. i'm taking 5 grams of vit. C a day, 3000iu's? or mg's? i forget how it's measured... of Flaxseed a day, 900iu's of vit. E a day. multivitamins and vitamin B-Complex. Myoplex protein along with a low carb protein for night time use.

Thanks a ton guys for looking this over for me, i'm way excited to start burning fat... Back when i first was fat I thought it was impossible to lose, but now that i've lost it before i know how easy it can come off if you just stay focused and get motivated.

-j0sh

falker is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729

Read this, it should give you pointers...you need taurine if your gonna take clen

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Breakfast is ok, but what does the rest of the daily diet look like? "snacks" is far from ideal. I wouldn't advise taking another stimulant with clen . Only use this when your NOT using clen.

ok... lunch is not going to be the same obviously every day.... but i'm going to eat chicken breasts, tuna fish, cottage cheese, egg whites, Kinda hard to say my exact meals as of right now.... i'm just going to make sure I eat 150-200 grams of carbs a day, 300 grams of protein a day....drink a gallon of water. snacks will be things like, myoplex shake, half of peanut butter/jelly sandwich, eggwhites/cottage cheese, apple's, etc...

So I shouldn't take caffeine with clen ?? i thought it clen is similar to ephedrine and a ECA stack is pretty good.... so isn't a 'CCA' stack ok? clen, caffeine, aspirin? Thanks for responding! i sure appreciate it.

-j0sh

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    IMO, post your EXACT diet over in the diet forum and let some bros give you some advice, fine tune it a bit...your diet is gonna override anything you put in your body, period. but usually, if you go the two week on, two week off route, which i'm not sure anyone does anymore with the discovery of benadryl to refresh receptors, on your "off" time, you throw in the eca stacks...
    Last edited by Alpha-Male; 09-12-2005 at 12:39 PM.

ok cool.. Thanks man, i'll check out the diet forum, haha i'm so used to posting in this forum, i forgot about all the others! but ya...i was going to do 8 weeks straight of Clen and use benadryl every 3rd week.

Thanks for the info.!

-j0sh

anyone else have any input on mixing clen with a non ephedrine fat burner.... does it makes sense to run a clen, caffeine, aspirin cycle for fat burning.... just want some more opionions on this. Thanks

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I do not recommend you mixing two stimulant, too. You can get too much of this effect and cut too much. Including muscle...

Just IMO!

ty for ur opinion! i might just stop taking the hydroxycut with the clen ....and stick to just the clen.... i just figured when you take a ECA stack you are taking ephedrine+caffeine+aspirin isn't ephedrine and clen pretty similar?? so wouldn't it make sense to be able to take caffeine and aspirin with clen? can anyone straighten me out if i'm wrong? thanks!

Thread Information