Thread: Testerona 200

anabolichulk is offline Junior Member

Testerona 200

I liked testerona 200 a lot. Is once a week injections fesable? I rather take this instead of cypinate becasue I know it works? And it is mixable with deca .

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    uh, no, unless your on HRT or something...go with 1 1/2cc injects twice a week, for at least 10 weeks, with some proviron or nolvadex , and nolva or clomid for pct...assuming you're a first-timer...wait, before you do any of that, please research a bit, check the profile section, stay awhile, ask more questions...

AM

thanks

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    He is recommending 600mgs of test e per week for 10 weeks. You should do 400-500 for 12wks, with Nolva at 20mg everyday. Clomid pct 3-4 days after last test e shot. jmo

is this your first cycle?

What are your goals?

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    He is recommending 600mgs of test e per week for 10 weeks. You should do 400-500 for 12wks, with Nolva at 20mg everyday. Clomid pct 3-4 days after last test e shot. jmo
    if its brovel testosterona 200, i would do it at 3 cc's a wk, or at least 2 1/2.

I was favoring the 500mg range, i dont know if this is his first time or not. If its his first, better to do 400, 2nd time maybe 500mg and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    if its brovel testosterona 200, i would do it at 3 cc's a wk, or at least 2 1/2.

no, need about 20pounds I will take dianabol /deca and test e.

make sure you have some b-6 for the deca i believe about 200mg ed to settle the progesterone issues
    Last edited by Jray1der; 09-12-2005 at 01:55 PM.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der

is this your first cycle?

What are your goals?

That would be true if testosterona 200 is really 200 mg. it's usually under dosed. prob 170-180mg per ml. if he took 3cc's a week, don't think he would get 600mg.

[QUOTE=Jray1der]He is recommending 600mgs of test e per week for 10 weeks. You should do 400-500 for 12wks, with Nolva at 20mg everyday. Clomid pct 3-4 days after last test e shot. QUOTE]

ya, sorry, i was thinking 500mg but guess my math is screwy...nolva may or may not be needed, and proviron is a better compliment for test IMO (see profile)...i'd keep nolva on hand and use primarily for pct

AM

i was just concerned on the higher dosages and the length of time he would be on test e so thats why i went with nolva, it seems to still keep everything in line, whether its test or anything else. JMO but proviron does make sense as well, so good point

So do I take priviron the whole time and what dose say a do a cycle for 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolichulk
    So do I take priviron the whole time and what dose say a do a cycle for 8 weeks.
    yes, up until pct...at 50mg/day should be fine...

AM

big_C is offline Member
    Used it like four years ago...good Test. I was doing 4 cc a week, 800 mg in two 2cc shots on Mon and Thurs. I ran 600 mg EQ a week with it and frontloaded with 100mg Drol ED weeks 1-4. I ran the Test for 14 weeks and the EQ 12 weeks. Now granted I wouldn't recommend that dose to someone with out alot of cycles under the belt, at the time I was geared for 6 or 7 years, and arimidex and nolva were taken thru cycle.PCT was clomid for 4 weeks.But I liked the Testerona 200 alot and would like to use it again someday.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I personall ran test e @ 500mg a week @ 250mg twice a week for 10- 12 weeks. I also ran dbol30mg for the first 4weeks with nolva as my pct. Is this you first cyce?? Let meknow what you decide to run bro and how your gains are.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp you can get away with doing 1x a week injections and still maintain decent blood levels. i have seen lab results from my UGL that showed 1x a week cyp shots and the blood levels looked good. the ugl i use says he only does cyp as test and its his favorite. Im goign on 1000mg cyp ew but im doing 2x a week injections cause the other compoands i am running require it so i might as well load up cyp too.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    viva el testosterona

Thread Information