bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

nitrix vs no explode??

Hey guys, I know this is the steroid section but nobody was answering in the supplements one, so my question is what do you guys perfer using....nitrix or no-explode?

afman415 is offline Junior Member

answer

personally in my opinion if i were you...

if your running a cycle of steroids try to cut back on all the pill taking because i mean you want to be as healthy with your liver as you possibly can but if you're all natural..

do both.
    the nitrix is for for vascularity and to give you the pump/hardness effect. the no-explode is pretty much mainly for pre-workout to get you going. just take too much of that shit before you work out gets u full. and DO NOT get the lemonade one lol. i hear a good natural stack is um ... BSN-cell mass, no xplode, and nitrix. i'd imagine that would give you a good pump.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    both, i took the whole stack, nitrix, no explode and cell mass, good stuff. but this is the wrong section.

bigJJ is offline Member
    I felt Nitrix was a bit of a waste of money (decent results, but too much money). NO xplode is an awesome pre-workout drink though!

Quote Originally Posted by afman415
    personally in my opinion if i were you...

if your running a cycle of steroids try to cut back on all the pill taking because i mean you want to be as healthy with your liver as you possibly can but if you're all natural..

do both.
    the nitrix is for for vascularity and to give you the pump/hardness effect. the no-explode is pretty much mainly for pre-workout to get you going. just take too much of that shit before you work out gets u full. and DO NOT get the lemonade one lol. i hear a good natural stack is um ... BSN-cell mass, no xplode, and nitrix. i'd imagine that would give you a good pump.
    you must have been typing the same time as me, thats exactly what im saying, im just lazy and didnt want to type that much.

I dont got money for both of them right now, but which one would help me gain a bit of size?

buy a cheap proitien and creatine, if you have those already i would buy the no explode, it makes a big difference in the gym. neither are for actually packin on the pounds

awesome thanks for all the help guys!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    They both contain AAKG (arginine alpha-ketogluturate) which converts into nitric oxide in the blood providing that crazy NO pump. However, nitrix has this stacked with di-creatine malate and some arginine donors (aminos that convert into arginine to form more NO). NO Explode has AAKG stacked with tons of sh*t ranging from stimulants like methylxanthines (potent caffiene analogs) to creatine (same form as in Nitrix) to electrolyte replacers and hydrating polymers, not to mention things like vinpocetine to actually increase focus. Was sceptical about that last one, but it actually does seem to put you into the "zone." If you were to think of these like gear I'd interpret it this way: Nitrix would be the base (like test) taken eveyday to keep blood levels even so your blood NO levels stay high contributing to an anabolic enviroment and maximum pumps during lifting. The NO-Explode would be like clen , (lol!! this is crackin me up!) increasing your heart rate to boost energy & strength, and also improving contractions leading to more productive workouts and better pumps. Also adding to the pump due to the AAKG and helping you get cut from the thermogenics in the mix. Lastly, the Cell-mass would be the dbol , taken twice a day to add that extra mass and really fill you out! Haha, if only!!! When I worked at this fitness store recently I'd make comparisons like that and the young guys would eat it up. Knowing about steroids helped my sales out a lot! Now then, yet another positive thing to say about the juice!
    No, but seriously, these things are great for bridging cycles......Obviously, there effects are no where near as strong as what I've compared them to, but their purpose is similar and they do work. But to answer the original question, Nitrix and NO Explode are two different products for two different objectives, so which ever one your more in need of is the one you'd be better off taking.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    So people have actually had good results with these products from BSN? ......wow I thought these were going to be garbage products......

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    no explode is good for a pre workout pump, and its cheaper per serving than energy drinks

NO XPLODE will do little for muscle growth itself, but is an excellent pre-workout concoction. Nitrix is the SHIT--increases Pumps, hardness and vascularity big time--just started using it while on TBOL.

Thread Information