Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Suggestions for a chick trying to get leaner

What products would someone recommend for a chick trying to get leaner? Which ones to avoid? Perhaps a stack suggestion. The only thing off limits for sure are DNP and AAS. Suggestions? I'm asking about the pharmacuetical recommendations by the way. Obviously diet and exercise are required to be accurate.

taylor26 is offline Member
    if you moved this to the female forum they could probably out you out there more.

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    I agree Taylor26

Jsik98 is offline Member
    We meet again! I dug up that thread the other night and responed to your last post.....The one where you asked to be indulged! Well, you see if indulgance was met!
    Anyway, why don't you reccommend a properly planned and executed clen cycle? Maybe even some T3, depending on how serious this chick is. That's all that comes to my mind. Check out that other thread when you get a chance.
    -J

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as everything else is in check and she's been dieting for awhile and not just looking for a quick fix, then maybe some clen or ephedrine. That's about all I would recommend to her though to get her started.

Thread Information