orosco is offline Associate Member

Clen usage..How long is safe?

How long can I stay on clen for. ( 80mcg)..I dont want to kill my heart. I only have one of them.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    well how long do you want to stay on it? i'm doing 8 weeks straight and taking benadryl every 3rd week.... i'll be doing about 100-120 mcg's a day when i've climbed up to that dosage..

-j0sh

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I want to stay on clen for as long as i can...I havent don a cycle since febuary and dont plan on doing one till next may..I want to give my body a full year off of the juice, then hit it hard again..I wanted to run clen throughout to keep myself hard while off the AAS. I didnt know if 6 months of clen would be harmful on your heart..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    2 weeks on and 1 off, or 2on2off seems to work best for me.. Stay on all year if you'd like. I do it with PCT to maintain gains.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

check that link out.... seems this guy is pretty knowledgable and has a ton of references to back his words..... he's saying don't do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... he states in there to go straight through with your clen til you are done..... benadryl every 3rd week at night before bed.... am i wrong?

-j0sh

p.s. 6 months?? hmm..... just don't over dose and i'd imagine you'd be fine...... but i'm not sure... might want to get someone else's response.... i'm no doctor.

Thread Information