westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

Any possible way to Run t3 without AS??

Hey guys how you all doing. Before I begin I state some information here im 23 years old.....been lifting for about 5 years......2 cycles under belt....(one was test and deca 10 weeks) 2nd one was test E only 500 a week 10 weeks about 3 months ago. I'm 6'0, 215 about 15% bodyfat

So my question is.....I don't really want to take any more steroids for a long peroid of time but I did want to lose a significant amount of body fat (wonna be around 8% or so) I've been doing cardio and dieting for a while, but i wanted to get a nice kick and i have a bottle of liquid t3 laying around at home. I obviously know that muslce gets eatn up by the t3 if u dont use an AS, but how much do u think i would lose on a 60 day cycle? like a crazy amount? or just a bit? im willing to sacrifice a little bit of muscle to look a lot leaner. if i would lose too too much muslce, can i possibly just run tribulus or something with the t3 to help somewhat minimize the muslce loss? lots of glutatmine?? anything other than as? fill me in bro's with your thoughts and expeiences! much appreciated!

WCBB

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Most of the people, as I, would recommend you not to do it. Even with tribulus, I think you will have a loss of lean mass. I like tribulus, but I donīt know if it will help you on that.
    How much are you attempting to try on the tribulus?

I was thinking along the lines of about 3 to 4 grams a day? What do u guys think about running M1T with t3? would that be of any benefit? or any other andro for that matter??? anavar is so freaking expensive i was thinking of anavar and t3 but thats out of the question now

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    couple things to look at when considering t3:

-remember the bottom-line.. you WILL lose muscle when running any extended-cycle of t3, end of story. sure, you could run it while on a test/deca /dbol type cycle, and not lose nearly as much muscle. but, some will be stripped off and over a 60-day period, with DIET and excersise, restricted calories and all taken into account, i'd say anywhere from 5-10 lbs muscle. i hope you know/understand what you're doing and that you have a sufficient protien intake.

-my opinion on m1t, wouldn't reccommend it. why not try EQ and a little test? you don't need 5,6,700mg. i'm talking as low as 400mg/week just to keep things in check. you could even look into primo, as i know it's used for contest-prep and that eq can be expensive, depending on your source.

-finally, i would take a look at this article i found very helpful in stripping of 12 lbs of FAT (pure fat, no muscle) in about 30 days. not only did it break my 200lb plateau (i was dieting down, and got stuck for 2 weeks @ 200lbs!) it kept nice muscle on and i felt good throughout, unlike some low-carb diets. i find it's fun to do as well because you really look forward to days, which makes it a little less painful to go through. the page contains reccommended formats as well as nutrition and scientific information. PLEASE try this for a month, before you risk running t3:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...ycling+plateau

i hope i helped a little bit, good luck with everything man!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You are probably going to have to loose some muscle to drop alot of fat. If you eat enormous amounts of food with t3 you probably wont lose much muscle, but your not going to loose much fat either (ruff for the digestive sys tho).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't count on tribulus to help minimize muscle loss while running t3. You could try running low dose of prop or high dose (60 to 80mg) of anavar .

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    T3 w/out at LEAST 400 mgs/week of an AAS (test preferably) is a highly unintelligent thing to embark upon.

~SC~

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    T3 w/out at LEAST 400 mgs/week of an AAS (test preferably) is a highly unintelligent thing to embark upon.

~SC~
    man you took my post and summarized the hell out of it! very true though. but yea, again, unless you know what you're doing 110% macronutrition-wise, i'd leave t3 alone until after you try the carb-cycling thing. it truly did strip 10lbs of fat away in a matter of 4 weeks. please consider that first...

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    man you took my post and summarized the hell out of it! very true though. but yea, again, unless you know what you're doing 110% macronutrition-wise, i'd leave t3 alone until after you try the carb-cycling thing. it truly did strip 10lbs of fat away in a matter of 4 weeks. please consider that first...

Tell us more about this cycling... how you did it? I am very curious

Please tell us... or then, PM me...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    couple things to look at when considering t3:

-remember the bottom-line.. you WILL lose muscle when running any extended-cycle of t3, end of story. sure, you could run it while on a test/deca /dbol type cycle, and not lose nearly as much muscle. but, some will be stripped off and over a 60-day period, with DIET and excersise, restricted calories and all taken into account, i'd say anywhere from 5-10 lbs muscle. i hope you know/understand what you're doing and that you have a sufficient protien intake.

-my opinion on m1t, wouldn't reccommend it. why not try EQ and a little test? you don't need 5,6,700mg. i'm talking as low as 400mg/week just to keep things in check. you could even look into primo, as i know it's used for contest-prep and that eq can be expensive, depending on your source.

-finally, i would take a look at this article i found very helpful in stripping of 12 lbs of FAT (pure fat, no muscle) in about 30 days. not only did it break my 200lb plateau (i was dieting down, and got stuck for 2 weeks @ 200lbs!) it kept nice muscle on and i felt good throughout, unlike some low-carb diets. i find it's fun to do as well because you really look forward to days, which makes it a little less painful to go through. the page contains reccommended formats as well as nutrition and scientific information. PLEASE try this for a month, before you risk running t3:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...ycling+plateau

i hope i helped a little bit, good luck with everything man!

Running t3 for extended periods doesn't ensure you will lose muscle mass. With proper diet you shouldnt lose any muscle no matter the length of the cycle.
    And I personally wouldnt recommend running t3 ever without gear, preferably test.

alo5603 is offline Member
    what if he only ran like 25mcg........ would that make a difference?

alo

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    what if he only ran like 25mcg........ would that make a difference?

alo

Thats pretty much a replacement dose and you wont really see a whole lot of results from it... unless maybe you're hypo in the first place. I start noticing the serious fat burning when I get up to 75 and especially at 100.

bro's thanks alot for those intellegent replies. Im definately going to do the carb cycling thing first!

well i figured what if he ran clen and just a small dose of t-3, like 25mcgs along with it just for a little added effect. I mean, if his protein is high, could he keep catabolism from happening?

alo

You have to understand that 25mcg's won't do jack diddly shit as was stated before, that is about the normal output from your thyroid daily anyhow. So, taking an exogenous dose that matches a natural output does nothing positive and shuts your own system down. Not cool.........

~SC~

hmmm so there really is no optimal dose for t-3 without AAS then huh? Too bad, cuz i wanted to try a little dose just for a few more weeks before i bulk again but not worth the muscle loss...

alo

I honestly wouldn't risk it, no. Being that you'd have to go to about 50 mcg's, you'd probably see some muscle loss even WITH a high protein intake. I've seen this happen before, that is why I'd advise to shy away from it. It would suck to lose muscle which is in effect your metabolism, because when you come off it you are weaker and your metabolism won't be as high. What good would that be?

~SC~

true that, im glad i asked cuz i would have been sorry later. Thanks swole for the wisdom.

alo

Thread Information