BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

A few questions...cycles, antibiotics and more...

Hey guys,

Few quick questions.

1.) My doc just put me on Doxycycline (anitbiotic) for a skin/scalp condition I have. I assume that this will not effect my current cycle in any way? I know I can't tan now, but at least some of my acne will clean. I preferred the tan though.

2.) I know this one should be in the workout formum, but I recently started getting a lot of back pain from doing my deadlifts and also I would get really bad sinus pressure headaches after doing them. Is there something I can do to replace them that might not be as tough on my back?? Bent over rows? What else?

3.) UPDATE: Doing well on my current cycle up 13lbs in week 5. My goal was to gain 25 and keep at least 15. Im halfway there and feeling great. Pic posted soon.

Brian

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    1.no the dox will not affect your gains
    2.Deadlifts are rough on the body if it hurts your body don't do them,bent rows stress the back quite a lot,You could do seated cabale rows(close or wide) or 1 arm rows are very good.
    3.Lookin good dude as you are quite lean you should keep a nice portion of your gains good luck mate!

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    1st. Don´t know. Just think you should use it alone, and not with roids, but really don´t know, it is only my opinion...

2nd. Check if you are doing it right, because it can be tough on your back, but not necessarily... I suggest too, you should not to do it anymore.

3rd. Post your pic!

Hope I have helped.

Thread Information