Combat Rage with Maryjane?

Its sunday of my week 3, tomorrow is week 4, (test enanthate , 500mg/week) stacked with dbols. I have been experiencing some rage as we might call it, short fuse, yellin lots, breakin shit, my bong and some good chronic seems to combat this rage, anyone have any opinions?

-GHDT

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Umm, hasn't this been discussed before? Run a search bro. I'm not talking about smoking pot, but the reference to it. We don't discuss recreational drugs. Personally, I feel roid rage is a mental trip and with a little self control, the majority of cats should be able to overcome it.

AG5678 is offline Member
    I smoke Bud from time to time. It helps with my "rage" and helps me go to sleep.

AG5678

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i think it all about control, when you feel it come on try to think about what makes you calm or better still go training and channel the aggression into the iron!!!

mr.question is offline New Member
    What are your Doeses and gains so far?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Just stay in control mentally and don't get worked up. You dont need addition drugs to stay calm.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its all mental, before I went on I quit smokn(weed) and drinking, no rage , its all in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.question
    What are your Doeses and gains so far?

my does are as follows:

week 1-12 test enanthate 500mg/week
    week 1-4 dbols(10mg) 40mg/day

results, im up 16 pounds so far, but thats including bloat, my strength,endurance,vascualrity is rapidly increasing. Just cant wait till im further in my cycle.

p.s. thx for everyone info on the rage, i also do believe it is mental, but when someones pushin ur buttons its hard.... ill work on it

-GHDT

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    my does are as follows:

week 1-12 test enanthate 500mg/week
    week 1-4 dbols(10mg) 40mg/day

results, im up 16 pounds so far, but thats including bloat, my strength,endurance,vascualrity is rapidly increasing. Just cant wait till im further in my cycle.

p.s. thx for everyone info on the rage, i also do believe it is mental, but when someones pushin ur buttons its hard.... ill work on it

-GHDT
    good luck!!

G-13 is offline Member
    Its sunday of my week 3, tomorrow is week 4, (test enanthate , 500mg/week) stacked with dbols. I have been experiencing some rage as we might call it, short fuse, yellin lots, breakin shit, my bong and some good chronic seems to combat this rage, anyone have any opinions?

-GHDT
    Since i started my cycle it has made me more calm, i just focus on what is actually bothering me, and put things into perspective,if little things start to bother me i stop to ask myself why....i think roid rage is bullshit, if a person has control or anger issues, then they had it before juicing, and now have an excuse...just try to be more complacent and walk away from the shit that bothers you..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Roid rage ? Man, I have to be the most happy go lucky guy you'll find when on roids. Keep your diet clean and do a lot of cardio and you'll feel downright giddy all of the time as you make gains. People that eat like crap with a lot of sodium get these migraine headaches from hypertension, especially on androgens. Yeah, that will make you feel angry....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Just chill bro, its all in your head

I smoke some pot here and there, but don't use "roid rage " as an excuse for it, and don't do it, whatever people say it WILL hinder your gains, just use this time to grow the most you can

Jsik98 is offline Member
    If you're going to smoke, I'd keep it to a minimum as it will slightly decrease your oxygen capacity for lifting and it also lowers test/ raises estrogen......Not somethin we want when cycling!! Plus, for me, the worst part is it makes me lazy as hell!!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Plus, for me, the worst part is it makes me lazy as hell!!
    agreed. If you can combat the lack of motivation it gives you, then all the power to you. give'r.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes MJ does lower test and raises estrogen, plus screws up your longs, breathing, makes no sense. I think if you are having a prob with rage from the gear cut back. When I am on tren I will take 5-10mg of Lexapro which is an antidepressant and it mellows me right out.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This thread is ridiculous.
    Locked.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    anyone have any opinions?

-GHDT
    Yeah, you're an idiot. The kind of idiot that gives AAS a bad name and ruins it for everyone else. Grow up.

~SC~

Thread Information