bigbryxxl is offline New Member

Question new to this need help

im looking to take some deca looking for a stack with sustanon 250 and nolvadex from what i've been reading sounds like what im looking for any other sugestions and any recomendations on how much and when and for how long

taylor26 is offline Member
    Hey bro if this is your first cycle you need to keep it to one compound and do some research to know what you are gettin yourself into. however nolva and clomid are great for pct. first cycle 500mg test 10-12 weeks. And you need to have a goal in mind.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    yea bro you should do some reading first. this site helped me out immencely. I wish I would have found it a month earlier than I did, would have saved me time and $$. If you are struggling to find answers to the questions you have you can shoot me a pm, If you have that option.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    Hey bro if this is your first cycle you need to keep it to one compound and do some research to know what you are gettin yourself into. however nolva and clomid are great for pct. first cycle 500mg test 10-12 weeks. And you need to have a goal in mind.
    very well said

Thread Information