Thread: Clen Use?

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member

Clen Use?

Hey guys I have a question about clen . When is it supposed to be used, during steroid use , during pct, or afterwards? Or does it make a difference when it is used.
    Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    you should use it during steroid use or after...depending on what steroids you are taking.... obviously you don't want to take it with a test,dbol ,deca cycle.... you might wanna take clen with winny or anavar or something like that..... or you could take it after the test,dbol,deca cycle to lose the extra fat you don't want.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You can take it anytime. It makes no difference.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    IMO, the only time i would take clen is immediately after a cycle. The beauty of clen is that it not only makes you burn fat faster, but it also blocks cortisol, which is one of the main reasons it is so typical to lose the majority of your gains after a cycle. Bottom line is that if you run clen after a cycle you will keep damn near all of your gains

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    IMO, the only time i would take clen is immediately after a cycle. The beauty of clen is that it not only makes you burn fat faster, but it also blocks cortisol, which is one of the main reasons it is so typical to lose the majority of your gains after a cycle. Bottom line is that if you run clen after a cycle you will keep damn near all of your gains

yes i run the clen post course although you can run durin,it is good with a cuttin phase of cycle!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i'm running clen pre-cycle... because i haven't worked out for quite a while due to some problems that prevented me from working out. I gained some weight and body fat and feel i've never really done a cycle when i had a decently low bf %.... i thought i'd do clen.....get to where i wanted...then do a bulk cycle......and run some clen after that to cut anything else off.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys thanks alot for the advice and comments. I guess that it would be best used in my case during of after my cycle, my bf is already pretty low at 9%.
    Thanks alot. SUPERFLEX!

Thread Information