newguy86 is offline New Member

winny tabs.. only will it work?

hey guys, im obviously new to this so bear with me please...im thinking of trying just a winny tabs "cycle" if you can even call it that because i know winny isnt that potent at all. the truth is i dont have the $$ right now to do a real cycle with test but would like something to give me a little help. im 143lbs at 5'5'' im looking to get to 150 by summer and gain more after that. im just curious to see if just winny tabs alone (50mg a day for 6wks) will work?
    also what kind of diet i should have? right now im taking it about 140g of protien a day, but was wondering if using a weight gainer with the winny would help or defeat the purpose?

thanks

Dr.primo is offline Junior Member
    you probably wont see too much from the winny , start eating 300g of protein a day and you'll see some gains,remember diet is the key to getting large and lean, steroids just help get there a little faster

i started out at 120lbs 1yr ago.. when i trained really hard and ate right i got up to 140 in about 3-4months (im a hard gainer). since then i kind of slacked off but i want to get up to 150. i try to eat as many calories and protien as possible but im thinking the winny might give me a litttle boost.. and more insentive to go all out at the gym.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think its worth it personally. How many cals do you take in per day and how many are carbs, fats and protein. Fill us in on more info if you want a cycle suggested, but I think the best bet for you is to get over to the diet forum and read the bulking stickie.

-Bino

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Save your cash... Your diet and training don't seem nowhere near where they need to be to start using aas... Plus u don't have a foundation to hold onto any gains u do get from the winny... which won't be much.....

Hit the diet forum......

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Winny only will just kill your joints, plain and simple. Then you must deal with toxicity issues, so as not to exceed 4 weeks of ingestion. Very improbable you will gain the 7 lbs you wished for.

when im training hard my diet is something like this

-eggs ham and cheese for breakfast
    - nlarge weight gain shake
    -hero with chicken or roastbeef for lunch with a protien bar
    -can of tuna
    -after workout is useually 2-3bpjs, a can of tuna and a muscle milk shake
    -dinner is useually a protien, bbq steak, or chicken, with some veggies

thats basicly thoughout the day.. no times specificly b/c i have 2 jobs and go to school full time so its hard to eat every few hours. also keep in mind that im only 5'5'' 140lbs, i cant physicly eat as much as some of the bigger guys here..

i dont think my #'s are that bad for my weight. at my best this is what i had

-225max bench
    -290x4max squat (parrallel)
    -315x4 deadlift

thanks guys

Thread Information