Thread: Ending w/Winny

RichPhilly76 is offline New Member

Talking Ending w/Winny

I'm currently on a Test E(200mg twice a week for 12), Deca (200mg twice a week for 10), and Dbol (30mg ed for 6 weeks) cycle. I will start week three this Saturday. I was thinking about adding Winny for the last 20 days while waiting for PCT but not sure yet. I have it on hand but depending on how I feel will help me decide on whether or not I will use it. I'm relatively new at cycles. Have only done two before and both were dbol, test e, and deca. Anyone have any advice? I'm currently around 170 lbs and I'm 29 yrs old. I have a very lean build but swell a little during my cycles. I heard about the synergistic effect that winstrol has with deca and test but I know it is very hepatoxic. I'm running dbol for the first 6 weeks of my cycle so that will leave me 4 weeks without a 17aa substance in my system. Anybody have any recommendations? Oh, btw I have injectable winny

Actually you wont see the affect of winny if you used it in just 20 days, if you can start it in the last 6wks of your cycle then your will feel it, but if you cant the just dont do it save it for another time you dont need to use anything you got.Btw up your test dosage to 500mg test dosage must be higher than any other compounds.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Talking

Thanks for getting back to me. Will up the Test this Saturday. Gotta run to the gym. Talk when I get back

Your Welcome

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

BUMP

Thread Information