Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Loki9090 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22

    Proviron...for how long ?

    Hello my friends,

    I have been on a cycle (Deca and winstrol ). ate this moment i am taking only proviron and clomid...since i finished it 25 days ago and let me tell You proviron has been great...i kept the hard look...and got even harder, my question is...for how long can i be on 50mg/day of proviron? should i reduce it to 25mg/day?

    Thank You very much

    P.S. i was already told that the Deca/win is not a good combination...although it worked very very well to me...since i am a MMA fighter and not a bodybuider

  2. #2
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    50mg ED is good, mostly for its anti aromatase ability and freeing up more natty test (it competes for the sbg)... i would use nolva instead of clomid, but you can stop your PCT when you know your test is back up (blood work)

  3. #3
    Alpha-Male's Avatar
    Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki9090

    P.S. i was already told that the Deca/win is not a good combination...although it worked very very well to me...since i am a MMA fighter and not a bodybuider
    don't think that makes much difference...i know lots of NON-bodybuilders who wouldn't consider that cycle, but anyhoo...

    i'm not too familiar with proviron pct, but check the profile section, or maybe some other bros here can help...i've always just used it during a test run, but i know it's suppressive so unless you're bridging with it, i don't see the point...

    AM

  4. #4
    Loki9090 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22
    Thank You both

  5. #5
    The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    south england
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki9090
    P.S. i was already told that the Deca/win is not a good combination...although it worked very very well to me...since i am a MMA fighter and not a bodybuider
    if you are a fighter winny deca has to be one of the worst cycles you can run, both are highly anabolic (good for muscle growth, but not for strength, meaning you'll put weight on, which is bad if you are trying to meet a certain weight), deca stays in your system about 18 months (which is bad if you ever get drug tested), and winny is very harsh on joints, ligaments, blood lipids and HDL

    if your a fighter you'd be better of with things like test, tren , halo, var, even masteron , and even dbol ! deca and winny would both be at the bottom of my list

    JMO though, if you're happy with the results then great, just saying there might have been better options

  6. #6
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    if you are a fighter winny deca has to be one of the worst cycles you can run, both are highly anabolic (good for muscle growth, but not for strength, meaning you'll put weight on, which is bad if you are trying to meet a certain weight), deca stays in your system about 18 months (which is bad if you ever get drug tested), and winny is very harsh on joints, ligaments, blood lipids and HDL

    if your a fighter you'd be better of with things like test, tren , halo, var, even masteron , and even dbol ! deca and winny would both be at the bottom of my list

    JMO though, if you're happy with the results then great, just saying there might have been better options
    I agree with this

  7. #7
    Loki9090 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22
    Thank You all....again

  8. #8
    Titan1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    624
    But its so individual he said that this combo worked very well for him

  9. #9
    Loki9090 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22
    I think it did work very very well!...also for the proviron ...my question was not really about taking it as a pct compound...but off cycle help.

    here is a picture of the after cycle (no so good but i did it to myself)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proviron...for how long ?-moimeme.jpg  

  10. #10
    Loki9090 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    if you are a fighter winny deca has to be one of the worst cycles you can run, both are highly anabolic (good for muscle growth, but not for strength, meaning you'll put weight on, which is bad if you are trying to meet a certain weight), deca stays in your system about 18 months (which is bad if you ever get drug tested), and winny is very harsh on joints, ligaments, blood lipids and HDL

    if your a fighter you'd be better of with things like test, tren , halo, var, even masteron , and even dbol ! deca and winny would both be at the bottom of my list

    JMO though, if you're happy with the results then great, just saying there might have been better options

    You should try Winstrol before saying that is bad for a fighter....since it is anabolic and no androgenic ...does not cause me weight gain...just muscle gain followed by fat loss...lots of strength...and endurance all this is very very good for me as a fighter.

    regards

  11. #11
    Loki9090 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22
    Thank You all for helping me anyway!

  12. #12
    Alpha-Male's Avatar
    Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    bro, the proof is in the pudding, and even though it looks like a retard took that pic, i can tell you look pretty damn good (don't worry, i'm married...to a woman )...keep doing what works for you and makes you happy, JMO...

    AM

  13. #13
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki9090
    You should try Winstrol before saying that is bad for a fighter....since it is anabolic and no androgenic ...does not cause me weight gain...just muscle gain followed by fat loss...lots of strength...and endurance all this is very very good for me as a fighter.

    regards

    umm... whatever you say bro

  14. #14
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    just for the record... if i was a fighter (which i am not, but anyhow) i would use strong androgens for the strength... but watch out for endurance killers like tren ... Have you considered endurance enhancing drugs? like aranesp, provigil?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •