Primo or not to Primo

Wanting to start a safe cycle next month using Primobolan Depot and anavar . I just had gyno surgery (not from steroids , from puberty complications or some shit) and i was just wanting to make sure that theres no possible chance of primo and anavar converting to estrogen, or progesterone.So my question is, is it still possible to get gyno from these 2 steroids? Has anyone ever got gyno from these 2 steroids?Is it ok to inject primo once or week, or should i split the dosage up?

looking for keepable, quality muscle without the sides,just to get me back in the groove
    stats: 6'4 245 20yrs.old bodyfat% not sure, but not fat
    cyclerimobolan 300mgs week1-10
    anavar 30mgs/day week4-10

I know some of you will say to add test and etc. but i dont want the sides, i did test back in april for 2 weeks along with deca and i went from 242 to 259 had to discontinue the cycle due to personal problems.So all im saying, is it possible to put on 15 pounds of quality muscle from this cycle without , having test in there to blimp me up over 300pounds?

and also, will 2% nizoral shampoo help prevent hairloss from these two compounds?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    That dose of primo is too low. I wouldnt bother running unless you bump up the dose but personally I would stick with test. At a moderate dose with proper ancillaries there's virtually no sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    and also, will 2% nizoral shampoo help prevent hairloss from these two compounds?
    Finasteride with the test will pretty much prevent any hair loss at all.

thanks for the advice ejuicer i appreciate you trying to help out. So you think primo at 300mgs, a week for 10 weeks will do absolutely nothing? and i know test is the king for this and that, but i cant take any chance in having my gyno coming back. i know there are anti estrogens, but they dont always work like planned.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the advice ejuicer i appreciate you trying to help out. So you think primo at 300mgs, a week for 10 weeks will do absolutely nothing?
    i would say at least double that amount (600mg) of primo for any results at all.

I would still recommend test, with anti-e's at a proper dose you shouldnt have any problems. But if you were still set on not doing any test at all I would recommend switching the primo for eq for more satisfactory results.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wanting to start a safe cycle next month using Primobolan Depot and anavar . I just had gyno surgery (not from steroids , from puberty complications or some shit) and i was just wanting to make sure that theres no possible chance of primo and anavar converting to estrogen, or progesterone.So my question is, is it still possible to get gyno from these 2 steroids? Has anyone ever got gyno from these 2 steroids?Is it ok to inject primo once or week, or should i split the dosage up?

looking for keepable, quality muscle without the sides,just to get me back in the groove
    stats: 6'4 245 20yrs.old bodyfat% not sure, but not fat
    cyclerimobolan 300mgs week1-10
    anavar 30mgs/day week4-10

I know some of you will say to add test and etc. but i dont want the sides, i did test back in april for 2 weeks along with deca and i went from 242 to 259 had to discontinue the cycle due to personal problems.So all im saying, is it possible to put on 15 pounds of quality muscle from this cycle without , having test in there to blimp me up over 300pounds?
    It was probably the deca that bloated you not the test and if water retention is your only complaint- use prop and it will be much less more than likely than any other test you use.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    i would say at least double that amount (600mg) of primo for any results at all.

If this is the case, why do so many profiles say to dose primo at 200-400mgs?
    just wonderin? Or do so many others prefer to overkill the dosages.and here i thought that steroids were powerful muscle builders. I guess i better turn down the weak steroid primobolan depot and switch to what the pros use,.....CREATINE

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know a guy on another board who swears by primo only cycles, but says he doesnt see much unless he runs at least 800mg/wk which can be quite costly. I say run prop and var instead

YES! Contrary to POPULAR BELIEF(My own as well), EVEN Anavar and Primo can cause Gyno--albeit, via a different mechanism than direct aromatization...

Being SHUTDOWN increases estrogen levels--plain and simple. If one ONLY uses nolva, clomid, or tribulus POST cycle, they INCREASE their endogenous TESTOSTERONE while doing NOTHING about the circulating estrogen. SO, while one's testosterone levels (moderately) recover, estrogen levels continue to rise. After one or two cycles of non-aromatizing androgens, if no AROMATASE INHIBITOR(Arimidex , Letro) is used, bloating and Gyno can occur.

I ONCE believed that using NON-aromatizing steroids POSED NO THREAT to my estrogen balance. This is simply not true. Anytime your body's testosterone decreases, estrogen levels increase proportionally. ALWAYS use an AROMATSE inhibitor POST CYCLE, and you will never need one while ON(non-aromatizing steroids)

and YES--Primo rocks...

Var is good.

awwww interesting read anabolic man. Thats one of the responses i wanted to know about. I thought that taking primo and var at those low doses would not stop my natural test from dropping much, i know it will drop , but it wont shut you down like stronger steroids .
    anabolic man , im kinda out of it now mentally from my pain meds. lol , so what did you say to do to keep gyno from happening again?(tell me in simple terms lol)

All you test heads, pushing your beliefs on me..lol, so to my earlier ?s , can i inject primo once a week? will 2% nizural shampoo stop primo and anavar hair loss?and has anyone ran primo at 300mgs a week had any good solid gains. remember test is bad news for ppl prone to gyno, and so is equipoise 's drastic increase on redblood cell count.have read that increased redblood cell count can lead to blood clots and other stuff i dont want to have.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    In the male body, estrogen is made from converted testosterone . If more estrogen is needed then more test is produced. For this reason I would have to disagree with Anabolic -Man.

Var and Primo are both based on DHT and wont give you any chance of gyno bro. Both are very weak AASs and wont give much gains either. If not in a stack, the primo would need to be at least 400mg/wk. Both var and primo are expensive too.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your only 20 and seemed really concerned with hairloss. Its mainly genetic, do your grandparents have hair? I dont think any type of shampoo will help, because its caused by DHT acting on the hair follicle which is deep in the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Your only 20 and seemed really concerned with hairloss. Its mainly genetic, do your grandparents have hair? I dont think any type of shampoo will help, because its caused by DHT acting on the hair follicle which is deep in the skin.
    both grandparents have hair, i just love my hair so. so your saying its not possible to get gyno from primobolan and anavar ?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I would say that you will get good gains from it if your diet is right.. i mean how couldn't you?? and I believe that using more Var would be good.. 50 mg/day... and taking Nolvadex 10mg/day is also necessary.. even though Anavar almost has no aromatization it still has some and with your situation be pre-cautious... don't add test.. im not gonna... look at my other thread I posted... same kind of idea and I'm sticking with that I will have good gains and be satisfied..

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I would say that you will get good gains from it if your diet is right.. i mean how couldn't you?? and I believe that using more Var would be good.. 50 mg/day... and taking Nolvadex 10mg/day is also necessary.. even though Anavar almost has no aromatization it still has some and with your situation be pre-cautious... don't add test.. im not gonna... look at my other thread I posted... same kind of idea and I'm sticking with that I will have good gains and be satisfied..
    I think good gains are capable as well,i did read your thread and thought it was interesting.Im going to try primo and anavar and post how it went when im done with it. Im positive i can grow from this , because i respond well to many things.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    In the male body, estrogen is made from converted testosterone. If more estrogen is needed then more test is produced. For this reason I would have to disagree with Anabolic-Man.
    "If more estrogen is needed then more test is produced". WHEN YOU ARE SHUTDOWN, you aren't producing any testosterone . However, estrogen does increase. If you come off cycle without using ADEX, elevated estrogen levels will make it harder for you to keep your gains.

and, over time, (or shorter) can lead to gyno and bloating....

Anabolic Man or anybody else, what results have you seen with primobolan and anavar ?how much weight did you gain, any fat loss, strength gains, better endurance,and what sides did you experience???? and what doses did you use?
    and also...
    Ive read articles about how primobolan and anavar can help procollagon tissue or something. is this true that primo and anavar can help strengthen and in turn heal hurt tendons and ligaments or is this some made up bs to make them more appealing for use?

Primo is great for building lean muscle mass, Var is great for hardness and strength.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would still recommend test, with anti-e's at a proper dose you shouldnt have any problems. But if you were still set on not doing any test at all I would recommend switching the primo for eq for more satisfactory results.
    Stick to Primo, in order to do EQ you must include test as EQ shuts you down real hard! A lot worse than primo anyway! I agree with ejuicer on the test though, just go hard on the anti-e's prov, novla, and do perfect pct and you will have no issues even if you are prone to it!

Thread Information