dekkA man is offline New Member

Decca300 Vs Sus 250

What do you think weighs out better in the end honestly, Compared from sides to results ...is decca 300 better then sustenon 250 if so Why?...plzz help i need a decison soon for purchasing....

jcp
    jcp is offline New Member
    You can't compare the two. I'm not going to say why. Hit the search button to find out for yourself. Another waste of time thread.

Best of respect bro, but do some research.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I'm in the ending phases now of a sust/ deca cycle and I couldn't be happier with the results. I didn't gain a lot of weight cause I kept my calories low, but my body comp changed crazy style!! I got strong as hell and muscle striations and vascularity are pulsating through my skin!! This shit makes you look and feel awesome!! Simply stated for your info, sust is test (4 different esters) and deca is a progestin hormone great for definition, vascularity,and adding to size and strength, not to mention it lubes your joints so you can throw up 265 like butter!! At least I am now, we'll see how smooth it feels in a few weeks!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcp
    You can't compare the two. I'm not going to say why. Hit the search button to find out for yourself. Another waste of time thread.

Best of respect bro, but do some research.
    So was your reply a waste of time .

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/effect.php
    http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles-forum/

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dekkA man
    What do you think weighs out better in the end honestly, Compared from sides to results ...is decca 300 better then sustenon 250 if so Why?...plzz help i need a decison soon for purchasing....
    No matter what you do you will nedd to use some type of test and if this is your first cycle I wouldn't reccomend using deca .

jcp
    jcp is offline New Member

Absolutly not, but if you want to spoon feed him be my guest. Or he can research for himself, and save us both time. Just my .02

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcp
    Absolutly not, but if you want to spoon feed him be my guest. Or he can research for himself, and save us both time. Just my .02

Just like to help a Brother out then I can .Post a few links and hope he reads them.
    Alot more helpfull then --> I'm not going to say why. Hit the search button to find out for yourself. Another waste of time thread.
    Hope your having a better day today,maybe you can help some one out today.
    I dont think the .02 you gave the board yesterday really helped anyone out

pike1237 is offline Junior Member

deca and sust

that was my 1st cycle 500mg sust wk 400 mg deca wk gained about 23 pnds my fav cycle ever

Thread Information