Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

Steroids and propecia

I just got off the phone with my rejuvination center rep. and he was saying that me taking propecia 1mg will basically "weaken" the steroid a bit. I can't find any evidence to back that up hear, I did a search and I also look elsewhere online and nothing there either.Anybody know anything about this?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It doesnt weaken any steroid molecule. Your strength gains wont be as good if you take it, due to DHT's CNS stimulating effects (a big part of strength is thru your CNS interacting with muscle).

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    "rejuvination center" hehehehehe

Actually finastride can create more circulating test in your blood because it didn't convert to DHT via the 5-ar enzyme being inhibited. I agree with Mike about strength and DHT, that makes a lot of sense. I would assume taking fat burners or high amounts of caffeine and/or clen would help with CNS stimulation? Or speed? Naw, joking....

Like how much more would i notice if i did not take propecia? Alot? I just don't know its worth losing my hair for more stength. Maybe I should up my Test Cyp. to 500mg instead of just 400mg a week. This is my first cycle so I was not aware of the problem with propecia.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have been using them together for years and dont think there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    Like how much more would i notice if i did not take propecia? Alot? I just don't know its worth losing my hair for more stength. Maybe I should up my Test Cyp. to 500mg instead of just 400mg a week. This is my first cycle so I was not aware of the problem with propecia.

Dude, don't worry about it. Just take propecia with test. That's the only way you can do it if you don't want to be Mr. Clean. Strength? Are you a powerlifter or more of a BB? I'm still damn strong while on finastride (propecia). I've been on it for close to 2 years. I paid 10K for a hair transplant, I know all about hairloss. Stay on propecia.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Dude, don't worry about it. Just take propecia with test. That's the only way you can do it if you don't want to be Mr. Clean. Strength? Are you a powerlifter or more of a BB? I'm still damn strong while on finastride (propecia). I've been on it for close to 2 years. I paid 10K for a hair transplant, I know all about hairloss. Stay on propecia.
    Sup baldy?

~Pinnacle~

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna start a Deca Anadrol and Sust 450 cycle on monday
    Would the Deca make using Finastride a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Sup baldy?

~Pinnacle~
    No mo baldy....I paid 10K for my new whip.....It's worth it, every stinking penny....Here's where I had it done> https://hassonandwong.com/index.php

I had lunch with Dave here. He's a great guy and he was featured in GQ Magazine.

If you're going to get a HT, make sure you go to the right place to get it done. This is a lifetime decision so do it right. There are really only 3 places in the world that do high quality HTs and this is one of them. I had my HT done by Dr. Wong himself, the creator of the lateral slit, FUE and dense packing. If you price out all of the others, you'll actually find H&W is on the low end, believe it or not. The other docs (can't remember there names) that are just as good are in Minnesota and somewhere in Australia.

I had 2,871 follicular units (FUE) in one session. I started at 9am and I was out around 7PM. Some bundles have 3-5 hairs in them so really it was like 7,000+ total hairs. My hairline looks as good as Dave's above, no joke. It's great what medical technology can do these days.

Check out Jotronic. This guy is funnier than shit in person.
    http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/
    https://hassonandwong.com/patient_ga...ails.php?ID=58

I actually use to work out with Doug about 15 years ago. He now works for H&W like Joey above. He actually walked away from his job as a manager of Albertsons (major grocery store) to go work for H&W up in Canada as a consultant. He was so physched about his HT he felt he had to go work for them. Crazy, huh? He's a cool guy too....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 04:57 PM.

damn, looks good, but I don't want to have to do all that. I will just take propecia, I just wigged out for a moment.....thanks for the info.

damn, looks good, but I don't want to have to do all that. I will just take propecia, I just wigged out for a moment.....thanks for the info.
    Well, you answered your own questions. Take propecia.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I just wigged out for a moment..

Now that was a funny comment considering what this thread is about.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Now that was a funny comment considering what this thread is about.

~Pinnacle~
    lol, I did'nt even realize that when i wrote it.....

i was reading taking proscar 1mg daily will on any test will reduce alot of the acne because acne is cause by dht because the skin will become oily and acne will come up and if you take proscar its an anti dht oily skin will not come and much less acne will happen!!! what do you think????? do you agree with me or not????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i was reading taking proscar 1mg daily will on any test will reduce alot of the acne because acne is cause by dht because the skin will become oily and acne will come up and if you take proscar its an anti dht oily skin will not come and much less acne will happen!!! what do you think????? do you agree with me or not????
    I have heard this as well and it makes absolute sense on paper.. SOmething to look into..

Its funny you guys mention this. When i first started taking propecia 1mg tabs, about 1 week into it i noticed my skin actually was more oily. When i called my doc on it, he said he has had others say the same thing. But, after the second week it went away. Don't know why?

Thread Information